User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Free Robinhood stock

  1. #16
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,329
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn, no love. I posted this a few months ago and crickets. lol

  2. #17
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,329
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    look at what you BUY for use , study that company or who they buy from . i worked for a large company and watched main customer for a year . Bought at 25 now 225 eight years later sadly i stopped buying several years ago .
    Agree with this statement but I bought a marijuana stock. No I don't smoke.

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gamecock Country
    Posts
    833
     cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not really into stocks , but i did it on a whim....got a share of groupon worth 3.42 (and now 3.41 , down .11 so far today)....even that instantly quintupled my net worth
    I collect any and all South Carolina Gamec0cks in any sport including players and coaches .
    Master set projects
    football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , 2004 Fleer Tradition`, and 2017 Donruss
    baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps
    Claude's Desperate Plea for Help After Dad's Death (pay pal pool)

  4. #19
    Senior Member clarkzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,618
     zc3009
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine View Post
    damn, no love. I posted this a few months ago and crickets. lol
    I used yours a few months back. I just haven't really gotten into it too much yet.

  5. #20
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,329
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    I used yours a few months back. I just haven't really gotten into it too much yet.

    awesome, thanks

  6. #21
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,742
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago, I was watching the Motley Fools on a PBS station and the one thing they emphasized was to invest in what you know...

    Of course they said they didn't take their own advise as they would come into work everyday and log into their "Dell" computers..
    I know here at work, Dell is throughout our company with Laptops (mostly Tech).

    There are certain companies that when the economy starts to tank, you invest in.. Kimberly Clark for one.. (everyone needs toilet paper, napkins, etc)

    Good luck on your road to success..

  7. #22
    Senior Member tramers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hickory nc
    Posts
    19,452
     tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    Years ago, I was watching the Motley Fools on a PBS station and the one thing they emphasized was to invest in what you know...

    Of course they said they didn't take their own advise as they would come into work everyday and log into their "Dell" computers..
    I know here at work, Dell is throughout our company with Laptops (mostly Tech).

    There are certain companies that when the economy starts to tank, you invest in.. Kimberly Clark for one.. (everyone needs toilet paper, napkins, etc)

    Good luck on your road to success..
    i worked for a TOILET PAPER maker --- we supply WalMart / McDonald's in house use STILL had a larger buyer

  8. #23
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,742
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    i worked for a TOILET PAPER maker --- we supply WalMart / McDonald's in house use STILL had a larger buyer
    I know, you sent me a case of paper rolls when I was living up in Puyallup..

  9. #24
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    37,149
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hexo went back up today. Buying more was a good call.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  10. #25
    Member Letch77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished signing up...got a free share of Sirius XM.
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

  11. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Lakewood, CA
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys! Learner's life is very busy by its difficulty and time. Essay paper writing can be one of the most difficult and time-consuming assignments that learnerss have to do each term in the university. For this reason, many students ask for help essay writing companies that provide young pro authors with the possibility to order essays online at resumeedge.com website!!!

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    5,346
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  13. #28
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,411
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jboo75190 View Post
    Hi guys! Learner's life is very busy by its difficulty and time. Essay paper writing can be one of the most difficult and time-consuming assignments that learnerss have to do each term in the university. For this reason, many students ask for help essay writing companies that provide young pro authors with the possibility to order essays online at resumeedge.com website!!!
    Awesome! Thanks for that great info


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •