Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May Night Crew...clever title not found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I just realized it's seis de Mayo and there's no night crew thread. I wish I had something better to start the month with....check in sickos

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Finally got home last week, had a huge mailday waiting for me. Will post a few of the nicer ones on the Alomar thread. Some really fun stuff in there. Otherwise just taking a bit of a break. Will have to look for a job sometime soon but not right now...

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Wow...I missed this thread too. Time flies when your not having fun. My wife's in a respiratory therapy hospital 28 miles south of Boston. I go there in the afternoon around 2. Take's from 50 minutes to just over an hour. Going home, it could be 1 1/2 hours or more. Mostly the traffic in the Ted Williams Tunnel. Should I blame Ted ? :benson: I'm retired. So I just deal with it.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Sorry to hear that. Hope the prognosis is good at least? And, you get the added joy of all that time in the car to...learn French? Listen to Elizabethan classics on tap? Or like I do, listen to mindless sports talk radio?

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
She's doing better today. More upward signs. We meet with her medical team Thursday. I'll listen to almost anything on the radio to pass the time. Last night I heard someone playing a didgeridoo, from the Australian outback. That was weird, but cool.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

Lots of obscure names have thrown no hitters, the list of people with multiple no-nos gets a little less obscure. Guy had so e good defense behind him though. That's some of the most fun for me, watching the effort of teammates trying to make it happen.

Members online

Latest posts