Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman blaster - Red 1st Bowman!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tb3nn3tt

Jul 23, 2018
Grabbed a blaster of Bowman while picking up a Mother's Day card... my son got home and asked if he could open one pack before dinner, so I told him to go ahead... and while looking through them he says "oh, a RED one!"

amaya-1.jpg

tb3nn3tt

Jul 23, 2018
4 ... it's hilarious how much he knows about cards and baseball in general. We went to a card show at our local LCS on Saturday and he was flipping through boxes of cards (he would have done it for hours) and naming the players as the people running the tables kept asking "how does he know who THAT is??" (the best is when he KIND OF knows a name... "Yoenis CES-TAH-PES" and "Xander Gofarts" are my current favorites)

Baseball is just what we do! He comes home and wants me to pitch to him in the backyard... then he wants to watch games and open cards... I'm not going to complain!! And, for the record, his teacher told us that he knew his letters & numbers better than anyone else in his class - during the class nap time, he flips through a stack of cards and reads the teams, the players, and the stats on the back! I think there's a home-schooling through baseball cards angle that I could try to play with my wife...

(end of Dad-brag!)

tb3nn3tt

Jul 23, 2018
Anybody willing to help out with a realistic price for this thing? I've never really dabbled in high-end Bowman... I see that a red SHIMMER Amaya went for $150, but I've been told that those aren't as desirable as the regular red refractors...I see a Luciano asking $1,500 and two Mauricios ($850 and $900)... Amaya is rated higher than both of those guys on most prospect lists, but those prices seem awfully high... Any recommendations for a good BIN/BO?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Anybody willing to help out with a realistic price for this thing? I've never really dabbled in high-end Bowman... I see that a red SHIMMER Amaya went for $150, but I've been told that those aren't as desirable as the regular red refractors...I see a Luciano asking $1,500 and two Mauricios ($850 and $900)... Amaya is rated higher than both of those guys on most prospect lists, but those prices seem awfully high... Any recommendations for a good BIN/BO?

Actually there were two red shimmers that have recently sold, both being closer to $100 than $150. I would say, if selling raw, list it at $300 OBO. Good luck and great pull.

Members online