Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GOOD MONDAY MORNING THREAD 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee / 9 pills / pack mini muffins - now early trip to PO and maybe a sandwich .. Long day then two baseball games -two G/S's 5:30 / 6:30 .
REFILL OF COFFEE NEEDED .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Work is a mess already this morning. Had some emails about some problems that I really didn't want to deal with. Trying to get it all straightened out

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Well, it took longer than I thought it would but I finally nailed down a new job. First new job since 2006 so I was surprised about how long it takes to get hired any more. But the hard part's done. It's IT support for a car dealership chain. Not great pay but it's a start. Been forever since I got a regular check LOL...

Morning all, for a bit, hope it’s a great one

I bet with the ways the Mutts played this weekend, you were GLAD to be working.

They cost me some shekels on Sat. Grrr...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Well, it took longer than I thought it would but I finally nailed down a new job. First new job since 2006 so I was surprised about how long it takes to get hired any more. But the hard part's done. It's IT support for a car dealership chain. Not great pay but it's a start. Been forever since I got a regular check LOL...

Morning all, for a bit, hope it’s a great one

I bet with the ways the Mutts played this weekend, you were GLAD to be working.

They cost me some shekels on Sat. Grrr...

Members online