Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 5/22 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
while looking for baseballs around stadium i noticed something in the brush . That's not a water hose = black snake - bigger than a quarter round and didn't see how long . BTW i did get 10 baseballs

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. At least I can have coffee today, though no food, prior to tomorrow's fun filled colonoscopy.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. This is the first year that I have ever seen snow on my birthday. Snowed all afternoon yesterday and was still slowly coming down this morning when I left for work. Did have a nice surprise with Jayme and Bennett bringing me some donuts at work.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good morning. This is the first year that I have ever seen snow on my birthday. Snowed all afternoon yesterday and was still slowly coming down this morning when I left for work. Did have a nice surprise with Jayme and Bennett bringing me some donuts at work.

Happy Birthday!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
won't name names but i spoke to a member about going to his home in another state tonight . hope safe

Members online