Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowman Mega Boxes at Target

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bowman Mega Boxes at Target

So I hit Target today, because Thursday is usually the day cards come in, and no disappointment today. The lady was filling it up good! I bought six Mega Boxes. Could have bought all, but I'm not made out of money. Opened three so far, but I'm not good at holding off or waiting to re-sell later on. Trying to wait for awhile this time. Plus cards are 10% off, plus use your Red Card for another 5%. A good time for a Target run!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can also find them at their online store if you're lightning fast. They sell out within 5 minutes, usually. They've listed them about 5-6 times thus far.

Link - https://www.target.com/p/2019-topps-...x/-/A-54439935

I managed to pick up 10 online, and an additional 8 at my store (I would have had more, but the rude customer rep told me limit-2 per person, per day.)

I'm not made of money either, but if we're talking about an instant profit if I flip them....well, that made the decision easier.
    Last edited by Jaypers; 05-23-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    J.P.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw a dozen or so today in a podunk town, passed on em. Done with prospect crap

cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshHamilton View Post
    Saw a dozen or so today in a podunk town, passed on em. Done with prospect crap
    Even if you could have flipped them for almost double what you paid for them?

Sent from my moto z3 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    J.P.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone want to learn the secret trick on how to instantly double your money on these mega boxes??? All you have to do is buy them, then PM me and I'll pass on this well kept industry secret to you. All I ask of you is 50% of the sales price*....and from there on out you'll know the secret too so you can double your profit every time you buy these....you could become a billionaire with this knowledge**! Huge investment opportunity folks!!!! Could you use a billion dollars? Behind in car payments or simply need a second vacation mansion? Then PM me now!!!! No tricks or gimmicks, just instant cash!

*As crooked customers may feel no need to pay me after divulging this secret I must ask for the 50% profit up front. In other words, the price you paid for these boxes
    **I claim to have no direct knowledge of how many of these mega boxes were produced so potential profit could vary depending on that production run.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Anyone want to learn the secret trick on how to instantly double your money on these mega boxes??? All you have to do is buy them, then PM me and I'll pass on this well kept industry secret to you. All I ask of you is 50% of the sales price*....and from there on out you'll know the secret too so you can double your profit every time you buy these....you could become a billionaire with this knowledge**! Huge investment opportunity folks!!!! Could you use a billion dollars? Behind in car payments or simply need a second vacation mansion? Then PM me now!!!! No tricks or gimmicks, just instant cash!

*As crooked customers may feel no need to pay me after divulging this secret I must ask for the 50% profit up front. In other words, the price you paid for these boxes
    **I claim to have no direct knowledge of how many of these mega boxes were produced so potential profit could vary depending on that production run.
    You never told me you lived in Nigeria.

J.P.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was waiting for my RED card to show up but they can't find it in the mail.

Looks fun, good luck!

They still owe you another Superfractor...
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Even if you could have flipped them for almost double what you paid for them?

That’s my problem, I buy and never sell. Maybe I’m just grumpy because I’m sorting through my 4th 3k count of 2014 Bowman prospects

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been unable to find any at Target or online when they have them posted. If anybody here has a lot FS, please send me a PM, as I would be interested in purchasing some. Last year I waited a few weeks after release, when the supply on Ebay was plentiful, and purchased a lot to break. I was very happy with the results and I'm hoping to have the same outcome this year.
    "...it just sounded to me like he felt like he did not do it."

bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post

Can I just give you my credit card information right here in this post? I am super intrigued!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Randy
    Randall William Rhoads 1956-1982

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Shields View Post
    Can I just give you my credit card information right here in this post? I am super intrigued!

Sure thing! And if you were to include your social security number I'll sign you up as an exclusive member to my insider club where you too can learn all the tricks of the trade. The secrets to this industry belong to only a very select few elite billionaires and as a member of this very exclusive club all knowledge will be passed on to you too. Would you like to privately own a superyacht or a jumbo jet? Why not both? From now on, these are the only types of decisions you'll need to be making my friend!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! This along with a good friend I met overseas recently named Ben Watson, who by the way is sending me 70 million dollars-- and it's only cost me $30,000 so far! Talk about a bargain!! Between you two I can be the next Richard Branson!!!

Randy
    Randall William Rhoads 1956-1982

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Shields View Post
    Awesome! This along with a good friend I met overseas recently named Ben Watson, who by the way is sending me 70 million dollars-- and it's only cost me $30,000 so far! Talk about a bargain!! Between you two I can be the next Richard Branson!!!

In this elite club
    He goes by the name haiku
    He will be friend too

#AreYouHaiku2?

***If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then as an exclusive member I extend to you this free novel. It's a timely classic (and I do mean timely...like hundreds of pages timely) with plot twists, mystery and intrigue. Blowoutcards never saw this one coming...
    https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=415488

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up finding 30 today at one location. Was pretty surprised since I figured they would be sold out. Another location had none.

Bought them all. Unfortunately the 10% off deal wasn’t there and for some reason couldn’t get an instant approval on the red card. Ended up using the 2.5% cash back card we have.

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmurphyfan View Post
    Ended up finding 30 today at one location. Was pretty surprised since I figured they would be sold out. Another location had none.
    How many are you opening?
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast