Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Mega Boxes at Target

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
So I hit Target today, because Thursday is usually the day cards come in, and no disappointment today. The lady was filling it up good! I bought six Mega Boxes. Could have bought all, but I'm not made out of money. Opened three so far, but I'm not good at holding off or waiting to re-sell later on. Trying to wait for awhile this time. Plus cards are 10% off, plus use your Red Card for another 5%. A good time for a Target run!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
You can also find them at their online store if you're lightning fast. They sell out within 5 minutes, usually. They've listed them about 5-6 times thus far.

Link - https://www.target.com/p/2019-topps-mlb-bowman-baseball-trading-card-mega-box/-/A-54439935

I managed to pick up 10 online, and an additional 8 at my store (I would have had more, but the rude customer rep told me limit-2 per person, per day.)

I'm not made of money either, but if we're talking about an instant profit if I flip them....well, that made the decision easier.

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Anyone want to learn the secret trick on how to instantly double your money on these mega boxes??? All you have to do is buy them, then PM me and I'll pass on this well kept industry secret to you. All I ask of you is 50% of the sales price*....and from there on out you'll know the secret too so you can double your profit every time you buy these....you could become a billionaire with this knowledge**! Huge investment opportunity folks!!!! Could you use a billion dollars? Behind in car payments or simply need a second vacation mansion? Then PM me now!!!! No tricks or gimmicks, just instant cash!

*As crooked customers may feel no need to pay me after divulging this secret I must ask for the 50% profit up front. In other words, the price you paid for these boxes
**I claim to have no direct knowledge of how many of these mega boxes were produced so potential profit could vary depending on that production run.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Anyone want to learn the secret trick on how to instantly double your money on these mega boxes??? All you have to do is buy them, then PM me and I'll pass on this well kept industry secret to you. All I ask of you is 50% of the sales price*....and from there on out you'll know the secret too so you can double your profit every time you buy these....you could become a billionaire with this knowledge**! Huge investment opportunity folks!!!! Could you use a billion dollars? Behind in car payments or simply need a second vacation mansion? Then PM me now!!!! No tricks or gimmicks, just instant cash!

*As crooked customers may feel no need to pay me after divulging this secret I must ask for the 50% profit up front. In other words, the price you paid for these boxes
**I claim to have no direct knowledge of how many of these mega boxes were produced so potential profit could vary depending on that production run.
You never told me you lived in Nigeria.

Sent from my moto z3 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I was waiting for my RED card to show up but they can't find it in the mail.

Looks fun, good luck!

They still owe you another Superfractor...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I have been unable to find any at Target or online when they have them posted. If anybody here has a lot FS, please send me a PM, as I would be interested in purchasing some. Last year I waited a few weeks after release, when the supply on Ebay was plentiful, and purchased a lot to break. I was very happy with the results and I'm hoping to have the same outcome this year.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Can I just give you my credit card information right here in this post? I am super intrigued!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Can I just give you my credit card information right here in this post? I am super intrigued!

Sure thing! And if you were to include your social security number I'll sign you up as an exclusive member to my insider club where you too can learn all the tricks of the trade. The secrets to this industry belong to only a very select few elite billionaires and as a member of this very exclusive club all knowledge will be passed on to you too. Would you like to privately own a superyacht or a jumbo jet? Why not both? From now on, these are the only types of decisions you'll need to be making my friend!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Awesome! This along with a good friend I met overseas recently named Ben Watson, who by the way is sending me 70 million dollars-- and it's only cost me $30,000 so far! Talk about a bargain!! Between you two I can be the next Richard Branson!!!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Awesome! This along with a good friend I met overseas recently named Ben Watson, who by the way is sending me 70 million dollars-- and it's only cost me $30,000 so far! Talk about a bargain!! Between you two I can be the next Richard Branson!!!

In this elite club
He goes by the name haiku
He will be friend too

#AreYouHaiku2?

***If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then as an exclusive member I extend to you this free novel. It's a timely classic (and I do mean timely...like hundreds of pages timely) with plot twists, mystery and intrigue. Blowoutcards never saw this one coming...
https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=415488

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Ended up finding 30 today at one location. Was pretty surprised since I figured they would be sold out. Another location had none.

Bought them all. Unfortunately the 10% off deal wasn’t there and for some reason couldn’t get an instant approval on the red card. Ended up using the 2.5% cash back card we have.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Ended up finding 30 today at one location. Was pretty surprised since I figured they would be sold out. Another location had none.

Bought them all. Unfortunately the 10% off deal wasn’t there and for some reason couldn’t get an instant approval on the red card. Ended up using the 2.5% cash back card we have.

How many are you opening?

Hopefully none of them! Instantly double your profit by selling them on ebay...

And while I always advise people of this, I'm a bit of a hypocrite because in all likelihood I'd hold onto them for about 30 minutes and then rip 'em the moment I got home cuz I'm a dirty scumbag addict who simply can't myself from ripping open that sweet n sexy, waxy cellophane wrap and then tearing open every last pack with that gamblers high rushing to my head.

Members online

Latest posts