Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 5/25 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Morning all, up a bit earlier than expected, hanging out at our friends, picnic/party later, massive amounts of alcohol expected to be consumed with a bit of yard games on the side

Drunken yard darts can be fun! Real, metal tipped ones...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
STRANGE sighting at home = son - normally out of town on weekends
Had a player cards request at stadium = Jim Bibby -- so far not found -know i had/ have some.
After % for space made $100.00 at stadium -- LUCKY i didn't use a bat on two pest - came back four times did same thing = moving items around .
Did give out about 20 packs of misc cards to under 4 age group --- made my day seeing the smiles and THANK YOU .
i use data from last year to make team packs in advance so WHERE ARE RED SOX fans ??????????? I use about 200 -50 counts and 100 -100 counts each year SOLD 100 in two kids days and one kids day coming up . 15 other games = odds are i'll have to buy more supplies SOON . I sell both sizes same price - need to lower inventory on slow teams = 100 packs . Even the kids notice size LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Went with Jayme to some spring market craft show this morning. Was a lot bigger than I expected. Of course she bought 2 signs to hang up.

Her brother got back from his 2 weeks of guard duty this morning so we will probably get a round of disc golf in and possibly go have a beer or 2

Also, RSVLTS.COM is giving away free hats this weekend. Just pay $5.99 in shipping. Got a couple on the way myself

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online