Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can some Bowman Chrome guys shed some light for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Hello, I am by no means an expert on Bowman Chrome, so I’m hoping someone can explain to me what this is. Its a superfractor, but not a 1/1. It’s a certified autograph issue, but with no autograph.

Does this card have any value?

03869182-D859-4412-8556-FEEA2923F38C.jpeg

7446731C-8F67-4332-8B5B-A49B62C74488.jpeg

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Looks like one of those “proofs” I don’t know if they’re legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Correct and no, they are no legit. They come from uncut sheets that are generally backdoored. Some a$$holes try to claim they are super rare "error cards". The biggest indicator, other than the lack of autograph, is that there is no foil serial number found on them.

Some people still buy them on the cheap regardless because they like owning an iconic card of their favorite player, even if they know it's a fake. That or for getting it IP'd

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Correct and no, they are no legit. They come from uncut sheets that are generally backdoored. Some a$$holes try to claim they are super rare "error cards". The biggest indicator, other than the lack of autograph, is that there is no foil serial number found on them.

Some people still buy them on the cheap regardless because they like owning an iconic card of their favorite player, even if they know it's a fake. That or for getting it IP'd

Buy it cheap, send to bgs then to pwcc $$$$

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I know these things get backdoored but around this time wasn’t Topps running contests on social media for these uncut sheets as prizes? Until their own customers pointed out how incredibly stupid and irresponsible it was of them to do so? Idiots.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I know these things get backdoored but around this time wasn’t Topps running contests on social media for these uncut sheets as prizes? Until their own customers pointed out how incredibly stupid and irresponsible it was of them to do so? Idiots.

I'm not sure if they did it with Supers but I know they did with 2009 Bowman paper Reds that were supposed to be 1/1's. Not sure about other years.

Members online

Latest posts