Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sale: Randy Shields and WCTYSON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hi Warren,

Your tracking# is: 1Z7E69784226739260, Fully Insured with Signature Confirmation. I've updated the tracking info per our transaction in your PayPal account.
That goes out later today when I can get it to my local distribution hub.

Thanks!

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Hi Warren,

Your tracking# is: 1Z7E69784226739260, Fully Insured with Signature Confirmation. I've updated the tracking info per our transaction in your PayPal account.
That goes out later today when I can get it to my local distribution hub.

Thanks!

Well packed and fast delivery. I'm very happy with the price and the break, which I'll post in the breaks when I get a chance to do so. Thanks again for working with me and I'm on my way to leaving feedback. You are a good man. I don't care what [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] says about you.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well packed and fast delivery. I'm very happy with the price and the break, which I'll post in the breaks when I get a chance to do so. Thanks again for working with me and I'm on my way to leaving feedback. You are a good man. I don't care what [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] says about you.

Shhh, we talked about this! ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts