Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG Needs Your Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
hoping we can get some more to join, I would hate to see TCG go bye bye

is it bad because of the pricing? too many cherry picking teams, what shall we do to keep it going

thoughts, ideas, I am up for anything

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I participated sparingly in the past but it’s been a couple years. On a budget I just couldn’t justify the cost vs buying singles for my team. I understand some people who collect everything also like the second random team but I’d be more likely to buy in at half the price and only get the team I wanted. Again, I know a lot of people like the random team )and that often saves the break for them :) ) just personally wasn’t a good fit for me. I love that the group exists here and wish its continued participation

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
First off let me say that I do appreciate that you take the time and put the energy into making this happen for board members.

I too participated a few years ago. The team collector concept is nice in theory. Unfortunately money drives this industry just like any other. A couple of hot players unfairly drives up the prices for everyone. And two or three lucky guys reap the benefits. For most teams, unless you luck into a ‘decent’ 1/1, the value isn’t there.

I only collect McGwire and knew that the odds of me getting my money’s worth in McGwire cards was very small. Fortunately I could afford to take that chance. The extra team rarely plays in because it is probably not a team you are interested in, and without a big hit, has little value (monetary or personal).

I really don’t know of an easy change. You could random a draft order. This gets away from the intent of the group though.

You could tier the pricing. This just creates more work for you, and will undoubtedly anger someone.

Anyways, good luck and I hope it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app