Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best snipe service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'm thinking to start using an ebay snipe service, for several reasons. Among others, I'm getting a little tired of people trying to shill bid on auctions I'm interested in.

I know this topic has been discussed in the past, but currently what is the best snipe service?

Would like to know your thoughts plus or minus on the different ones. Thanks in advance...

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
OK thanks. One vote for Esnipe, one for Gavelsnipe, three for Gixen, and one irrelevant comment. I'm probably going to try Gixen.

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Gixen is free unless you want to use the mirror service which is $6 a year.
(if the main server is down, the 2nd one will make the bid for you..)

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have used gixen for many years. I have had subscriptions to mirror a few times and it has never failed me. The basic service has failed me on a couple occassions, so it is worth the $6/yr, although right now I am back to the free service. Just never resubscribed.

Only other one I ever used was auctionsniper. Are they still around?

Pjere

Jun 2, 2019
Gixen is free unless you want to use the mirror service which is $6 a year.
(if the main server is down, the 2nd one will make the bid for you..)

I got impatient and paid the $6 for Gixen so I didn’t have to watch the 20 seconds of benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks all. $6 for the full Gixen ain't bad. Over the course of a week it will probably save me 10x that much in terms of sheer hassle alone...

Members online