Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running Mike Trout pickups *6/23 adds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Finally did it. Started a Trout PC.
Also starting to include color variations of base topps and bowman

week of 6/23/19 highlights

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

6/16/19 weekend mail. had a few other color variation base but I'll keep it to these.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

6/14/19
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

6/11/19
attachment.php

6/10/19
attachment.php

attachment.php

6/8/19
attachment.php

6/7/19

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

6/6/19

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

6/5/19
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

6/3/19
attachment.php

attachment.php

6/1/19
2018 Sapphire
attachment.php

Heritage refractors
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I like where you're going. I've got a small Trout collection, mainly high-end good stuff. But I also try to add something once in a while that isn't a fortune, so I collected the base Topps, Topps Chrome, and Heritages. I might do Bowman Chromes. I've been thinking about branching into the refractors, too. I look forward to having runs of 20+ years worth of his cards, and it makes me regret there is no un-autographed version of his 2009 Bowman Chrome card, and no 2010 versions, although Pro Debut does a decent impersonation.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I like where you're going. I've got a small Trout collection, mainly high-end good stuff. But I also try to add something once in a while that isn't a fortune, so I collected the base Topps, Topps Chrome, and Heritages. I might do Bowman Chromes. I've been thinking about branching into the refractors, too. I look forward to having runs of 20+ years worth of his cards, and it makes me regret there is no un-autographed version of his 2009 Bowman Chrome card, and no 2010 versions, although Pro Debut does a decent impersonation.

Would love to see what you have.
I've never been a big insert/refractor guy. so being a collector from the 90's I get alot of weird looks. sure I'd love to have the high end stuff but I love these just as much without the super high cost.
I figure his high end stuff will always have buyers. the next group up and the one after will start looking at this stuff and similar to drive that because it is affordable

Members online