Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Minor League & MLB Draft Talk Thread - 6/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Figured I'd combine the Milb and MLB Draft discussion threads into one this time.

Several teams have the day off.

Today's notables include:

Cody Sedlock*
Konnor Pilkington*
Simeon Woods-Richardson*
Brendan McKay*
Jackson Kowar*
Ricardo Sanchez*
James Kaprielian

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Joe Ritzo @JoeRitzo
Joey Bart to rejoin the #SJGiants, will be activated from the injured list tomorrow.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Time for some Milb updates -

Brendan McKay - 5 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 0 BB, 6 K

Ricardo Sanchez - 6.2 IP, 4 H, 2 B, 2 BB, 8 K

Simeon Woods-Richardson - 5 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 8 K

Jazz Chisholm HR (13)

Trent Grisham HR (10)

Jake Gatewood HR (4)

Estevan Florial HR (1)

M.J. Melendez HR (4)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So I'm watching the draft last night and totally was surprised when I see the #18 pick, Quinn Priester to the Pirates, was my wife's next door neighbor before we got married. My wife and I were casual friends with his parents Andy and Chris. I used to play with Quinn in his backyard and swing him around as a toddler. Can honestly say this is the first MLB Draft Pick whose diaper I changed! I knew he was an athlete, but his parents got divorced and hadn't heard about him in several years. No idea he developed into such a talent and arm. Guess I know who I may be collecting in the future.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
So I'm watching the draft last night and totally was surprised when I see the #18 pick, Quinn Priester to the Pirates, was my wife's next door neighbor before we got married. My wife and I were casual friends with his parents Andy and Chris. I used to play with Quinn in his backyard and swing him around as a toddler. Can honestly say this is the first MLB Draft Pick whose diaper I changed! I knew he was an athlete, but his parents got divorced and hadn't heard about him in several years. No idea he developed into such a talent and arm. Guess I know who I may be collecting in the future.

Bet you wish you still had one of those event used diapers!!!:lol: