Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

June pickup thread *delete of its duplicate*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Not trying to step on any toes here (@amish-dave)
Didn't see a June pickup thread.

Been getting plenty of mail just not sharing it site wise. I see many of you on Twitter (@stepper_mike) but if your not there, snagged this last week on 10% Ebay bucks. Have an ongoing trout thread I'll update the original post with updates. post away fellas!

attachment.php

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Card has a small crease. so price was a lot cheaper than a mint condition one would be. Incredibly tough set, so happy to be able to pick it up in any condition.

IMG_6098.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Woah.
That's a beauty, even if it's not mint.

Thanks. These turn up really infrequently and they are numbered to player's jersey numbers, so guys like Aaron are /44, Mays /24 etc making Gwynn one of the rarer ones at /19.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Not trying to step on any toes here (@amish-dave)
Didn't see a June pickup thread.

Been getting plenty of mail just not sharing it site wise. I see many of you on Twitter (@stepper_mike) but if your not there, snagged this last week on 10% Ebay bucks. Have an ongoing trout thread I'll update the original post with updates. post away fellas!

attachment.php

Now you need to get the mini that goes with that one..

13-tribute.jpg13-tribute-mini.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Love those fleer bat cards!
very underrated even today.

few more adds for my week. Panini leather and lumber went above and beyond with the names made newly available with their baseball signatures. All mostly new so it gave me a new set to chase. first one in hand

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Is this Arenado numbered or retail parallel? Beautiful card and still undervalued in the hobby. I see you have a few Haniger pick ups posted as well. I have a 2018 TCU X-fractor and a refractor auto. If interested in either or both, just shoot me a PM.

That Yelich is slick. Numbered or do you know the PR based on the odds?

Not numbered. I should look into it though, haven’t yet

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts