Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 6/7 ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Ready for a busy weekend. I have to haul of 3 truckloads of wood from a tree I cut up a couple weeks ago. It's been too wet to drive in the yard. Finally be able to mow the whole yard where the tree has been laying since Winter.

For the last few years a local place (65 miles away) has hosted a TINYFEST. This year it's "TINYFEST MIDWEST 2019." It's where you can learn all things about tiny homes and tour some models. I don't know if this is something I would do but I find it interesting. I hope to be able to go this year.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I’m pumped, I finally got to mow the lawn, parts of it were taller than my four year old, and that’s no exaggeration.
For a minute I thought I was going to be able to only do half, as when I was near the driveway I looked across to the other side and saw a baby deer lying there asleep, but he must have noticed me about the same time I noticed him, cuz as I turned for my next pass he jumped up and ran away on those little wobbly legs, must have been a relative new born based on that.

The only thing I regret was not taking an allergy pill before I started mowing, ugh...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Got the night off so gonna try to hit a small mall show near here. Usual crappy selection and prices but probably will know some customers looking...

Members online