Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA is making mistakes on card slabs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Sent in 4 Prized Collection cards and they have them listed all as Collections the common of the 2? How does a professional grader make that mistake? Also I see their grades have gotten way tougher than prior to PWCC mess. Guess now is the time to wait instead of grade as people are getting punished for their mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
How does a professional grader make that mistake?
"Professional grader."
The only thing that makes them professional is that they get paid to grade cards. Except for the most valuable cards, they spend a few seconds on each card because of the endless backlog of millions of submissions.

Stupid mistakes like yours happen because of this never-ending assembly line of cards, and graders get rushed and sloppy.

"Professional authenticators" at PSA/DNA have even ruled facsimile autographs as genuine, so the whole business is a joke.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2008
Anything with a hint of a refractor line is capped at a 9.

These prized cards are more sensitive than you would think. Always need to hold the surface up to the light on an angle. Very prone to scratching. And huge issues with peeling as the surfaces front and back are a film.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Anything with a hint of a refractor line is capped at a 9.

These prized cards are more sensitive than you would think. Always need to hold the surface up to the light on an angle. Very prone to scratching. And huge issues with peeling as the surfaces front and back are a film.

Looked at that no surface scratches also wasn’t labeled an Prized collection just labeled a collection huge difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts