Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scott Kingery who?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Not too many people talk about this kid. But he is slowly turning around. Only his second year and he worked on his stance and now is batting very well. But not many people talk about him. Why?
in 39 games 122 at bats 8 home runs but a .344 average and a OBP of .385.. I think this kid is going to be a stud!
KINGERY, SCOTT 2.jpg
KINGERY, SCOTT.jpg
KINGERY, SCOTT 1.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
He's got great speed and could soon be hitting lead off too.

But before we get too excited, let's remember Dominic Brown...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm hoping we are seeing closer to what he is now vs last season. I was real excited about him coming up last year and he sort of flopped if this is a result of him making adjustments than good for him, I think realistically he is greatly over performing.
They do need to find him a permanent position, it's hard for a super utility guy to stay in the lineup everyday and stay in the groove for a whole season.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
This kid is really good. He can play 6 different positions which keeps him in the lineup and give other players a day off here and there. They should give him a shot at leading off since McCutchen is out for the year. Kind of reminds me of Dykstra, but without the Red Man. Hopefully, his right hamstring doesn't give him anymore problems. Go Phillies!!

Members online

Latest posts