Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##########MORNING THREAD 6/18##########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Looks like Phils-Nats will get in tonight. Playing 2 tomorrow. Gotta admit, if it was today for the DH, I'd be tempted to drive the 2+ hours or so...

Dominos Boston small pizza and a small salad. $27.00. Nope, never again.

Thanks, I feel better. I wouldn't pay 27 CENTS for Domino's...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Tried one more S2 Jumbo pack. Did not get ANY of the 14 commons I needed. But did hit the auto!
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] , you need a Jake Cave 1984 auto? LMK...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Tried one more S2 Jumbo pack. Did not get ANY of the 14 commons I needed. But did hit the auto!
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] , you need a Jake Cave 1984 auto? LMK...

I think I'll hold off for now. I'm trying to narrow down my exact collection focus when it comes to the Twins. I've started to stick to mostly IP/TTM autos in terms of Twins autos just due to the fact that it's cheaper, and not all of them are going to have certified autos available. I do have a small Twins patch collection though, but even then I haven't added to it in probably a year so I might just sell most of it off as well

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think I'll hold off for now. I'm trying to narrow down my exact collection focus when it comes to the Twins. I've started to stick to mostly IP/TTM autos in terms of Twins autos just due to the fact that it's cheaper, and not all of them are going to have certified autos available. I do have a small Twins patch collection though, but even then I haven't added to it in probably a year so I might just sell most of it off as well

Got it. Thanx for the replay...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

love to send you about 3000 misc Twins LOL

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another HR given up by the O's. They are on a pace to shatter the MLB record for HRs allowed.

It was Beau Taylor's first career jack...