Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Sports Art Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Wanted to to introduce myself to everyone, my name is Brent Naughton and I am a full-time sports artist based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. I create artwork for companies, collectors, athletes and for facilities by layering color pencils and acrylic paint. Yes, I always love taking on commission projects and our artwork sizes usually range from 18x24 down to 1/1 personal sketch cards. Some folks have also commissioned original artwork to then be signed by their favorite athletes at The National, team fanfests or other autograph signings around the year. Through the years, I have been blessed to have artwork on display at the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum and The Roberto Clemente Museum among other locations and events. If you are interested in a project or simply to find out more about my artwork, please reach out to discuss, I would love to work with you or answer any questions you may have. https://www.brentnaughton.com/

• I will do my best to continue to add artwork to this thread moving forward.

Thanks for taking time to take a look at my artwork, I appreciate your time & interest!
–Brent

• My Artwork Images:

Willie Mays Process shots, I start with a layer of color pencils and then layer acrylic paint wash on to it and repeat that process until completion of the artwork. (16x20) (SOLD):
Roberto Clemente (18x27) (SOLD):
“Harvard” Eddie Grant (8x10) (N/A)
Ken Griffey Jr. (16x20) (SOLD):
Joey Votto (16x20) (SOLD):
Hank Aaron (11x14) (Available)
Nolan Ryan (16x20) (Available)
Mookie Betts (16x20) (Available)
Johnny Bench (11x14) (SOLD):
The Great Eight (Signed) (16x20) (SOLD):
Brandon Phillips 1/1 Sketch Card (2.5x3.5) (Available)

Attachments

• Willie_Mays_Progress_LR.jpg
    Willie_Mays_Progress_LR.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Ken_Griffey_JR_Naughton.jpg
    Ken_Griffey_JR_Naughton.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Harvard_Eddie_Grant_2019.jpg
    Harvard_Eddie_Grant_2019.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Joey_Votto_Final_LR.jpg
    Joey_Votto_Final_LR.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Nolan_Ryan_2019_LR.jpg
    Nolan_Ryan_2019_LR.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Hank_Aaron.jpg
    Hank_Aaron.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Brent_Naughton_Johnny_Bench.jpg
    Brent_Naughton_Johnny_Bench.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Mookie_Betts_2019_LR.jpg
    Mookie_Betts_2019_LR.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Great_Eight_Piece_LR.jpg
    Great_Eight_Piece_LR.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 1_Brent_Naughton_Roberto_Clemente.jpg
    1_Brent_Naughton_Roberto_Clemente.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Brandon_Phillips_Sketch.jpg
    Brandon_Phillips_Sketch.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 35

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Glad you found your way here, Brent!

For those that don't know him, Brent is a guy that does everything in his power to promote other artist's work as much as his own. He is absolutely one of the nicest individuals you will ever meet, and his work is instantly recognizable. Top notch artist and human!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Glad you found your way here, Brent!

For those that don't know him, Brent is a guy that does everything in his power to promote other artist's work as much as his own. He is absolutely one of the nicest individuals you will ever meet, and his work is instantly recognizable. Top notch artist and human!

Awesome endorsement!

Glad to have both of you here and hope you keep updating your threads with your art. They are both amazing in their own ways

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Ha! Tim, thank you for your kind words and for getting me back to this forum, I appreciate it very much. I am still tying to find my way, but am happy to be here. And everyone knows you are actually the nicest man in our industry, so the crown belongs to you, ha! Thanks for the support and advice!

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
MrMet, Thank you, I am glad to be here and just learning my way around. Tim is awesome in every way, so I am lucky to call him a friend. I will do my best to post and comment. Thanks for leaving a note of encouragement, it is much appreciated! -Brent

Members online