Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Sports Art Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Mouschi, Thank you very much, glad to know you are on this platform. Again, great new collection you are building. It was fun to look through!

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Here are a few of my sketch card examples. (Baseball and otherwise.) Each piece is hand drawn and hand painted with acrylic paint. As you can see we take on many subjects and are also open to personal commissions for athletes or otherwise. If you have a son or daughter that would like their own sketch card, we can make it happen. Our color sketch cards are $50 each and our graphite pencil sketch cards are $25 each. Thanks for your consideration! -Brent This is my direct email: [email protected] Sketch_Card_Samples.jpg

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
Brent was gracious enough to produce these two custom 1/1 sketch cards for my Kirby Puckett collection! Thanks Brent!

process shot:
Puckett Process.jpg

final versions: black & white
19.64a.jpg

color
19.65a.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I have been negligent in posting my Mantle that I had done! VERY happy with my 1951 Bowman Mantle, by Brent Naughton (Naughtonart). 11 x 7.25 inches

Members online