User Tag List

Thread: ATTN Resellers & Collectors: Kyle Seager Supercollection for sale 1/1s patches etc

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ATTN Resellers & Collectors: Kyle Seager Supercollection for sale 1/1s patches etc

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Here is a video of the cards in the pics shown below:

Here is the video of the lower end stuff in the first row that isn't shown in the pics or video above ...

Last edited by mouschi; 07-02-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice way to get in on a player collection in one shot. Forgive me if it is in the video, but I just can't sit through 10 minutes of just Kyle Seager cards, no matter how excellent they are. How did you come to have the collection? I assume you wheeled and dealed for it?

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
    Nice way to get in on a player collection in one shot. Forgive me if it is in the video, but I just can't sit through 10 minutes of just Kyle Seager cards, no matter how excellent they are. How did you come to have the collection? I assume you wheeled and dealed for it?
    Sorry for the late response! I guess FCB doesn't send notifications or show notifications when you get a response? Anyway, yeah, the video would really mainly be suited for someone who wants to look at what they are getting. They are GREAT cards! I picked them up from a former supercollector who needed to get out of them.
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!