Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Leather and Lumber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I guess as a broad question is there an easy way to find out if Panini, or any company for that matter, didn't produce a card(s) on the official checklist?
Tim Wakefield was included in the checklist for the recently released Leather and Lumber in the Baseball Signatures lineup but I have yet to see anything pop up on the secondary market. I have also noticed that the Baseball Signatures as a whole seem to be more limited than the checklist would have made me think.
Anyone have any insight??

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
No good way to know unless Panini comments directly unfortunately. I will say it doesn’t seem to be that there’s a lot of people breaking some and I just saw an insert I had been watching for show up for the first time two days ago. People were still going ape over the Bowman Mega boxes when it released so maybe it’s just slow to hit the secondary?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Just got an email from Panini that my Wakefield, that I figured I would never see just shipped!! It's the only Wakefield I ever saw pulled or listed...where are the rest of them!?!? There were like 4 parallels...I don't even remember off the top of my head.
Follow-up question, what do these companies do with redemption cards if they were never redeemed? Hold them for replacements on others that won't be made?

Latest posts