Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Stadium Club Hobby pack odds and a question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Here are the on pack stated odds for 2019 Stadium Club Hobby. 16 packs per box...

But the second pic is of what I think is an error. Anybody wanna guess before I post the answer?

20190625_141927 (1).jpg

20190625_161414 (1).jpg

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'd say it's not a reverse image - the Texas flag on the sleeve is shown accurately. I'd go w/ [MENTION=2077]smapdi[/MENTION] and say that it's Andrus.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Here's Andrus' MLB pic.

But the guy on the card does look like Mazara to me. Maybe he sometimes hits RH?

462101.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I checked around to see if he ever hit right but couldn't find any evidence. I agree the face looks more like Mazara than Andrus. Andrus doesn't ever seem to have a really well-filled-in soul patch area in his beard, it's usually cleaned up like gt2590's photo shows. But aside from the fact that it's most likely a digital shot with that wouldn't have a negative to flip. The chest letters and sleeve patch are correct and the shirt buttons are on the right side, so if they flipped the image, they took real care to do it. And the belt points to the left, like a RHer would do it, whereas Mazara wears his belt pointing right. Maybe they photoshopped Mazara's face onto a RH's body?

Just realized, the clue is right there. It's Robinson Chirinos. The Venezuelan flag wristband is a dead giveaway. The pic was probably not taken this year, and last year the Rangers had Chirinos and Odor from Venezuela. It's definitely not Odor, which leaves this guy.
chirinos.jpg
The guard on the left hand, the full sleeve on the right arm, the tight-lipped grimace above the full soul-patch during the swing, it's all there.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
And Mazara isn't listed as a variation. The little number on back to check is same as commons.

I think Det smpadi got it...

Members online