Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM & IP Succeses for July 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Is Dale Murphy still doing TTM? Need him for my 1985 Fleer Limited Edition set but there are multiple addresses for him and not much success. :(

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Ahh ok cool. About to send out another round of HOF postcards, trying to make sure I got all my fees/donations correct haha

Sweet, chippernate. Good luck on your quest! Any HOFers from the Fleer Limited Edition checklist - that I haven't marked up - on your list? I'm a little stuck. My next letters are going out to Wade Boggs, Andre Dawson, Kent Hrbek, and Steve Garvey. I'm waiting on Buddy Bell but after him the rest of the guys either don't sign or are priced out my price range - I don't want to pay over $20 to get one of these cards signed at the moment.

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
And yea, I’m trying to keep the requests under 20 cause it’s relatively easy to find them PSA/DNA for less than their fee haha

I hear ya. I haven't ever sent money to get someone to sign via ttm until the last few months, but the experience hasn't been too bad if it's only five or ten bucks... but anything more than that seems a bit too much. Most of these cards get a little banged up in the mail and I'm mainly doing this because I like the players and loved this card set.

chippernate

Think the most I’ve sent was 15 to Brooks Robinson for 2 cards. But I cradle the cards and note in the SASE along with the penny sleeves and the cards are fine most all the time. Some have sent a little piece of cardboard back in the SASE to help. I think I’ve only had 1 come back slightly worse than when I sent, just been lucky with it

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Ben Heller on a 2016 Topps Custom card, signed in blue sharpie, sent to the Yankees ST site on 1/18/19.

Last edited:

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
My 1952 Topps Bob Miller came today. Thank you, Mr. Miller! Unfortunately, the mailman added a light crease to the card right down the middle. Still... it's a very handsome card.

Members online