Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July 2019 acquisitions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I think this month's thread has got to be one of the best ever. The pickups here so far are just some of the coolest cards I've seen in a long time.

Got two more in today....

Scan_20190720 (8).jpg

Scan_20190723 (3).jpg

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Some really cool cards this month. The Sweet Spot GU barrel/ball cards are cool. I didn't really know they existed.

Here are some of my pickups
Ivan Rodriguez 2001 Fleer Showcase Awards Showcase Autograph.jpgReggie Jackson 2001 Fleer Showcase Awards Showcase Autograph.jpgMike Schmidt 2001 Donruss Elite Back 2 back Jacks Autograph.jpgJuan Gonzalez 2001 Upper Deck Sluggers Choice Gold.jpg

My first triple
Lou Brock 2000 Fleer 3000 club triple materials.jpg

Hoping to have some good ones after the national for the August edition

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Just won a couple of lots from Hunt Auctions.

The first lot is all about Pete Gray, the 1-armed player, who made the Majors in WWII when most of the players were drafted. Key item for me is the 1945 Pete Gray's All-Stars vs Barnstorming Colored Giants scorecard.

The second lot has a bunch of Yankees items. The most significant for me is a Yankees lineup card from 6/7/1950. It's not signed and is somewhat faded, but features Joe DiMaggio and Berra in the lineup and Dimaggio hit a home run.

Attachments

• Pete Gray Lot.jpg
    Pete Gray Lot.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Yankees Lot.jpg
    Yankees Lot.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 13

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I love that set. My first Sweet Spot auto came out of it. Who are you missing?

missing nolan ryan and puckett. haven't seen a puckett in years from 02. missed out on a ryan not to long ago for $90. another is listed but something crazy like 399

Dave, your killing the football pickups.

Sweet miggy!

Members online