Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NY RANGERS OFF SEASON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I am biased, but i cant remember a better off season. we signed jacob trouba,artemi panarin. they selected kaapo kako 2nd pick in the draft.signed there top
prospects of 2018 vitali kravtov and adam fox. i am pumped:)

chippernate

Caps better figure out a contract for Vrana, we already lost Connolly, Burakovsky, Niskanen (did get Gudas for him so that’ll be a fun pairing when Wilson is on the ice) and Orpik, can’t afford to lose him, especially with the improvement he’s shown year over year.

chippernate

Caps better figure out a contract for Vrana, we already lost Connolly, Burakovsky, Niskanen (did get Gudas for him so that’ll be a fun pairing when Wilson is on the ice) and Orpik, can’t afford to lose him, especially with the improvement he’s shown year over year.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yea this has been a crazy offseason. I would’ve liked to get Wayne but we got Hathaway and he’s hes a big body to go with Wilson and Gudas. Plus we kept Hagelin, still feels wrong to root for him though hahaha

you got a real player there, was my fav..still hurts

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Fastest guy i ever saw on ice was Michael Graber when we had him. i was at a game he scored short handed, he was blazingly fast unreal.

chippernate

Haven’t been to very many games, losing the thrashers didn’t make it any easier, but we went to Caroline in December to watch the caps, 2nd row and got to see Ovi score a hat trick on the side of ice where we were, and Vrana is crazy fast, he got the puck a couple times and just blew past the defenders.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I dont go often, retired, game prices to crazy. once though i had a friend who won tickets right behind Henrik, hes older now but at one time he really quick and amazing
to see him work in goal.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i,m about 85 miles from nyc so in the winter not a great drive. im good at home watching o the tube. they did have that winter classic at yankee stadium sold out. prices were to crazy. watching the met and yankee game now, have a good night.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
That is a great name for a goalie. Looks like NHL playoffs will start in about a month! Flyers got lucky and got the 4th seed which gives them a first round bye. They just happened to be one of the hottest teams when the games were halted. Happy Memorial Day!:)

Members online