Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Monday Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
At least I got a mid shift so I could sleep in and dont have to stay late :D . Plenty of posting time tonight since im off tomorrow

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
madman1978 said:
J-Rod said:
At least I got a mid shift so I could sleep in and dont have to stay late :D . Plenty of posting time tonight since im off tomorrow
Is mid shift like 2nd shift?

I used to LOVE 2nd shift
do 8 hours and then PARTY!

id love to get 8 hour days again lol whole place had full timers doing 30-35 hours a week

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
That would be fun id probably take the vikings because of 06 and 07 but dont like 08 lol but at least your second team should bring in some kind of hits from 1 of the years

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I edited my response a bit. I may still get a warning or whatever, but I can't get b anned just yet from there as I run the tcg.

Its effing ridiculous of how wishy washy these damn mods are towards kids and ban other for disagreeing with them.

Snyper got randomly banned the other day...he hasnt posted in 2 weeks.

G

Ryo1549 said:
I edited my response a bit. I may still get a warning or whatever, but I can't get b anned just yet from there as I run the tcg.

Its effing ridiculous of how wishy washy these damn mods are towards kids and ban other for disagreeing with them.

Snyper got randomly banned the other day...he hasnt posted in 2 weeks.

it will be a record if I get banned....has anyone ever been banned for their 1st post :oops:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Can one of you guys who are a member there, link me to OnePimpTiger's bucket. I cannot see links in sigs and would like to see his Clemson Collection. Thanks. He posted in the thread ryo linked too, fyi

G

Brad said:
Can one of you guys who are a member there, link me to OnePimpTiger's bucket. I cannot see links in sigs and would like to see his Clemson Collection. Thanks. He posted in the thread ryo linked too, fyi

I don't have enough posts.....sorry bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts