Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Video Matching a CRAZY Patch + Insane Patch Collection Showoff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I guess I'm a Kyle Seager Supercollector now! Just kidding - these are what I have left over from selling off a crazy collection from a former Kyle Seager Supercollector. Regardless of who the player is, I always have a blast looking at what eye candy people put up when there are nice, bright pics of crazy patches and such. Check them out! Eventually, I'll be selling/trading them all, but for now just wanted to show them off. My favorite one is at the bottom and shows it being video matched, and how you can do it yourself - that was a blast!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

Last but not least, my favorite:

11.JPG

I looked up the # on MLB and it came up with this:

authentication.jpg

I then did a search on 6/6/17 and found a video! Here are some screen shots, first showing the patch I have, then showing him hitting a home run and finally celebrating.

progression.png

11.JPG

I had a lot of fun tracking down the video! If you want to do some sleuthing on your own cards, check out this little video I made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST-2arww0mQ

https://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2019/07/video-matching-a-crazy-patch-insane-haul-show-off.html

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Wow. Some absolutely stunning patches in that collection.

I'm not the biggest Seager fan (though now that I have these, I find myself checking box scores more often) but with these cards, they are so beautiful, I am really enjoying just looking at them.

Cool idea to figure that out man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Some of those look too crazy to be real.

For sure! It's wildly different from what I'm used to with Canseco patch material they have available out there.

Members online

No members online now.