Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can you embed pictures into google drive to organize a collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
My collection spreadsheet is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18cOChLXRVPtei9kCevvikRVmMjZ81vB2g4ZT6D0X6c0/edit?usp=sharing

I'd like to add pictures of the cards, but I'm not sure if it's possible or what would be the best service to do it... photobucket, imgur, other?

If I can't add the picture through a service like that, maybe I'll just include the link from the hosted picture. In that case, what do you all currently prefer for image hosting. I've used photobucket in the past, but I know people aren't liking it as much right now.

I'd appreciate any tips and advice. Thanks.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
PHOTOBUCKET is a disaster.

And I think they charge now.

Drive or Google photos are still free, have plenty of space and work very well.

Also, you can sync them with your phone.

Although I read that starting soon Drive and Photos won't share access. Haven't read much details about it yet though.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Oh no! I hope that is not the case. I used to use PB, then slowly began transferring everything to Google Photos, where I now share from. If they shut down sharing and I have to move again, sigh, I can’t even imagine..

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Oh no! I hope that is not the case. I used to use PB, then slowly began transferring everything to Google Photos, where I now share from. If they shut down sharing and I have to move again, sigh, I can’t even imagine..

You'll still be able to share publicly, it's just that Drive won't auto-load Photos or visa versa.

Like I said I have to read more about it, but that was my original understanding...

Members online