Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MONDAY MORNING THREAD 7/15*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Went to the Royals game on Saturday. Man it was HOT! Bought the tickets a month ago to get the Danny Duffy bobble head. After eight years in the minors I got to see Bubba Starling's 1st hit. Unfortunately he's far from being the worst 1st round pick the Royals have made (Matt Campbell, Chris Lubanski, Colt Griffin & Mike Stodolka). All since 2000.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Afternoon all! Went to the Royals game on Saturday. Man it was HOT! Bought the tickets a month ago to get the Danny Duffy bobble head. After eight years in the minors I got to see Bubba Starling's 1st hit. Unfortunately he's far from being the worst 1st round pick the Royals have made (Matt Campbell, Chris Lubanski, Colt Griffin & Mike Stodolka). All since 2000.

As a guy who saw him at High A, he looked great. Until he tried to hit.

I'm near their Wilmington DE team and have seen TONS of busts from high picks...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The ESPN guys nailed when they called this LA-Philly game "bizarre".

Crushing for Phils. They've had defensive problems and lack of hustle running out plays and both have had effect in this travesty...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts