Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to Citifield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I'll be heading to Mets game in 3 weeks. First time going to the stadium. What shall I get at the concessions and best place to get autographs? Any other notable things around the stadium?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Don't even bother with autographs at Citi. You'll spend more time gathering up your cards than it's worth. The food isn't that great either. The best thing I've had was a Premo sausage sandwich. The beer is overpriced and hopefully your seats are on the lower level. The mezzanine seats are killer. Best of luck!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I'll be heading to Mets game in 3 weeks. First time going to the stadium. What shall I get at the concessions and best place to get autographs? Any other notable things around the stadium?

Agree on what others have said, there is absolutely nothing to do around the stadium, I was just there for Seinfeld night on July 5th.
Spend your time in Brooklyn pregame getting food and beverages. Points of interest (from experience), Time Out Market under the Brooklyn Bridge for food. 21 eateries in there that will fit just about anyones food choices. Brooklyn Brewery in Williamsburg. Brooklyn Barge in Greenpoint for beverages and great views of Manhattan.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Man, you guys are brutal...but mostly spot on, lol...
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION], have an extra Seinfeld bobble?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sorry I dont. Got one for me, one for a buddy that went to Seinfeld night at the Cyclones this past weekend for me.
Im in a few bobble groups on FB if you need me to inquire for you, LMK.

Members online