Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////*GOOD SATURDAY MT*///////// 7/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

16 lbs Brisket about to go in the smoker....

TjBXXaTh.jpg

....and 2 hours later...

Yykx9hMh.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
attempt to clean up computer junk --- OOPS --- back to Moses and his tablets . Have to wait for planets to line up . Six hour trip tomorrow UGH

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Morning all, taking the kid to tae kwan do them driving to Delaware for vacation...Dogfish Head, here I come!

Wax, that looks damn good.

Where do you guys go? Thought about going down tomorrow or Monday but just too dang hot...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
What’s “Funland”? And c’mon down, we’ll catch a beer at DogFish head or something

It's a game/amusement mini-park down the south end of the boardwalk. Perfect for kids your guy's age.

Like I said, the prices are good but I'm guessing he'll wanna be there for hours and hours.

And "Grotto Pizza" is a local place. VERY good, but a little funny looking at first...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It's a game/amusement mini-park down the south end of the boardwalk. Perfect for kids your guy's age.

Like I said, the prices are good but I'm guessing he'll wanna be there for hours and hours.

And "Grotto Pizza" is a local place. VERY good, but a little funny looking at first...

Sounds good, we will check it out, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Late evening all!

God, the Orioles. Came back from down 5-0 to tie it. Then next inning, 2 out error leads to 8 runs and now it's 16-6 Sox.

It's the 19th time they've given up 10 runs. That's 21% of their games. Ugh...

Members online