Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 7/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
WOW !!! everybody busy on Friday ???? Had two gypsies back last night for free tickets / meet some players / get autos / Had furnish pen - returned LOL . Seems they bought gifts for somebody ?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Morning, folks. Working from home today and then it's grass cutting in my future as well. Headed to Lakewood tonight to see the Greenville Drive play. For all of you Red Sox fans (BOOO!!!!!), they have Triston Casas, last year's 1st round pick. Should be a good day overall! Hope all is well with everyone

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Going to see Halestorm / Alice Cooper tonight. Should be good weather for an outdoor concert.
WOW !!! everybody busy on Friday ???? Had two gypsies back last night for free tickets / meet some players / get autos / Had furnish pen - returned LOL . Seems they bought gifts for somebody ?
Barry - Thanks for taking care of the gypsies. They had never been to a minor league game and are having a great time! I really appreciate you taking care of them.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Going to see Halestorm / Alice Cooper tonight. Should be good weather for an outdoor concert.

Barry - Thanks for taking care of the gypsies. They had never been to a minor league game and are having a great time! I really appreciate you taking care of them.

WHO are you? LOL I also sent you an auto from player - NOT good for my collection says "TO DAVE "

Members online