Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 7/30***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Holy crap. The Twins had an off day last night, but I still managed to watch a good ballgame. Quarterfinal game of the state legion tournament yesterday. I don't even know if the local team has ever made it this far, and for the tournament to be held an hour away makes for a fun atmosphere. The opposing team went up 0-3right away in the first. Then between the 4th and 5th innings it was Alliance on top 5-3. Opposing team went up 6-5 in the top of the 6th, but Alliance rallied and scored 5 in the bottom half of the inning to take a 10-6 lead. In the final inning, the opponents had the bases loaded and zero outs, but only managed to score one run. Tonight is the semifinal game, which we plan on going to.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Hey all! Going to the Royals / Blue Jays game tonight. Awesome weather for late July. 84 degrees today with very little humidity. Going to have highs in the low to mid 80's for the next week. I don't ever remember temps like this in late July early August.

Members online