Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Team Trade - Trevor Bauer to Cincy, Yasiel Puig to Cleveland, Taylor Trammell to SD + More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Blockbuster alert.

Mark Feinsand @Feinsand
Some three-team trade details, per sources: Trevor Bauer to Reds, Yasiel Puig, Franmil Reyes, Logan Allen to Indians, Taylor Trammell to Padres. Might be more, as well. @JeffPassan was first on the deal.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Meanwhile, Puig is involved in a brawl in the Cincy game. Why is he still playing?

Jon Morosi @jonmorosi
Yasiel Puig, part of an agreed-upon trade, is currently involved in a melee on the field in Cincinnati. @MLB @MLBNetwork

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Hope the Pads got more than just Trammell.

Nope. A couple of extra names added, but this seems to be it.

Jon Heyman @JonHeyman
The Trade.
Indians get: Franmil Reyes, Logan Allen, Yasiel Puig, Victor Nova, Scott Moss.

Reds get: Trevor Bauer.

Padres get: Taylor Trammell.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Are the Reds expecting to become contenders next year or something?

I completely understand them wanting to get rid of Puig and to be honest, I've never understood why Taylor Trammell was ever considered a top 20 prospect. I think getting rid of him now while he still has value was a good move but Bauer increases the payroll and I can't remember the last time they've finished over .500 in a season.

Hmmm....maybe I'm just jealous they were able to get a frontline starter for a headcase rental and an overrated prospect while the Braves get........Chris Martin for their overrated prospect.

Members online

Latest posts