User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So are we going to talk about the baseball fan who died from Taco Bell? I think everyone knows where I stand on this, what say you?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you on laying off the sauce. Seriously. Now what's in that tea...?

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I haven't drank since last Oct/Nov or so. . . it got to a point where I wouldn't have much and would strangely feel like sht the next day, I decided to just preserve my liver if that's the reason for a possible problem.

Now, there is a type of tea I enjoy that cannot be named.. (lets call it Lord Voldemorts Funtime Tea) I should have another batch of that ready soon.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Good for you on laying off the sauce. Seriously. Now what's in that tea...?

pure magic, my friend!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vlad Jr left the game today with knee injury when he apparently tried to pull a Jeter and run in front of someone else's ball. His defense is really bad but the cannon arm should be fine in OF.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vlad Jr left the game today with knee injury when he apparently tried to pull a Jeter and run in front of someone else's ball. His defense is really bad but the cannon arm should be fine in OF.
    Acuna was benched for admiring what he thought was a home run but fell short. Had he been hustling he could have been on third, instead it was just a lazy single. Then he got caught stealing.

Jeez, kids these days I tell ya...back when I was a teenager we had this thing called AOL where we had to use a phone line to get on and then literally wait minutes just to get onto the internet. And cell phones? No internet...not texting...we had to actually talk to people, like in real life you know? Kids just don't know how easy they have it!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't drank since last Oct/Nov or so. . . it got to a point where I wouldn't have much and would strangely feel like sht the next day, I decided to just preserve my liver if that's the reason for a possible problem.

Now, there is a type of tea I enjoy that cannot be named.. (lets call it Lord Voldemorts Funtime Tea) I should have another batch of that ready soon.
    If it's tea you're after....go pick up some kratom while it's still legal! It tastes like dog $hit but totally worth it
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post

Jeez, kids these days I tell ya...back when I was a teenager we had this thing called AOL where we had to use a phone line to get on and then literally wait minutes just to get onto the internet. And cell phones? No internet...not texting...we had to actually talk to people, like in real life you know? Kids just don't know how easy they have it!
    Kids these days.... waaay back in my day there was only 200ish Pokemon to fap-city with, now there are thousands.

It tastes like dog $hit but totally worth it
    This might be not the right marketing campaign to sell me the product...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hear hear!

And, GET OFF MY LAWN. All of you. I'm not even joking. There's the sidewalk people. It was built juuuuust for you, so stay the hell on it.

Acuna was benched for admiring what he thought was a home run but fell short. Had he been hustling he could have been on third, instead it was just a lazy single. Then he got caught stealing.

Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hear hear!

And, GET OFF MY LAWN. All of you. I'm not even joking. There's the sidewalk people. It was built juuuuust for you, so stay the hell on it.
    Maybe you could turn to the Get Off My Lawn expert [MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] ... ? He could help you with some wicked Saw style traps.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah, yeah. Maybe that's what I need. But somehow he doesn't seem like that kind of guy.

I suppose I could just plant poison ivy and cholla cactus along the sidewalk instead.

So what's up this fine evening?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what's up this fine evening?
    I am watching a movie Tobin Bell is supposedly in (speaking of Saw!) but just zipping through it until I see where he is at.....

movie looks TERRIBLE.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by finestkind; 08-19-2019 at 01:46 AM.
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

movie looks TERRIBLE.
    I was correct, there was a scene where a man faints and falls on another mans bare ass.... needless to say I am done with that fcking movie.

Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post

good to see you man, whats new?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know the ball is juiced when Tommy fckin Pham is hitting tape measure HRs....

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its good to see Kyle Seager not sucking again... time machine or something?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast