User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lemahieu/D2R is in Seattle and it looks like he had some Mondo Burritos from TDM, dude is honed in.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Lemahieu/D2R is in Seattle and it looks like he had some Mondo Burritos from TDM, dude is honed in.
    Honed in? More like horn-dogging it to those nudes of Yelich floating around!

https://twitter.com/MattyHip/status/...the-body-issue

Check out @DaHovanator reply of none other than JV (aka JVHaste) right behind Yelich in the nude bwaahahaha
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not trying to sound gay or nuttin but I had no idea Yelich had such a nice a$$
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The metal in the background makes it look like the warehouse from the Saw films . . .I wonder what he is doing there playing baseball

Well at least it beats Schlongcarlo Mr Glass Stanton and that tiny bit of purple Gatorade he was slashing on his dick... that was just bizarre.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scooter Gennett released by Giants, I haven't kept up with him this year.... why does he suck now? and which team will take a chance on him??

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    The metal in the background makes it look like the warehouse from the Saw films . . .I wonder what he is doing there playing baseball

Well at least it beats Schlongcarlo Mr Glass Stanton and that tiny bit of purple Gatorade he was slashing on his dick... that was just bizarre.
    Jigsaw's disciple Amanda Young lured (oh no, Hoffman set her up to be killed)...actually his own wife Jill (wait a sec, Hoffman....again)...okay so Hoffman lured (no, no, no forgot the one legged Dr. Gordon killed him)...alright, so the one legged Doc lures Yelich down there under false pretenses (wait, why would Yelich ever be lured down into a trap by a one-legged doctor, that's just dumb)....okay, so let's back it up a little for something more believable....okay, so the unborn baby that apparently died in Kramer's wives womb actually survived unbeknownst to either of them and she grows up to become none other than celebrity supermodel Kate Upton (!!!)...well anyway, she lures Yelich down there under the pretenses that they would model in the nude together with the possibility of sex afterwards. Well, the photos are taken by someone dressed up as the jigsaw doll...he thinks it's strange but hey, he might get laid so why not....that's when you hear Tobin Bells voice...but isn't he dead? Of course he is but he has an endless supply of disciples who were all written leaders to kill so and so, somehow knowing that this guy would kill that girl, that girl kill this guy even after his death. Well, that's when the jigsaw doll costume is lifted up and a tall man is revealed, speaking with one of those voice changers on his neck to mimic Tobin's voice....who is it that is revealed you ask? Yup, Justin Verlander! That is when a bunch of sexual torture devices are revealed and JV creeps up behind Yelich and......

You'll just have to wait until Saw IX is released to find out!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, by the way....

HAPPY JUSTIN VERLANDER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many strikeouts will he toss tonight and how much closer to 3,000 K's will he get???

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to see JV in Haste mode tonight!!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thru 4 innings thus far...
    4 IP, 0 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 4 K

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yadi with two bombs tonight.

And now itís raining inside Miller Park.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Jigsaw's disciple Amanda Young lured (oh no, Hoffman set her up to be killed)...actually his own wife Jill (wait a sec, Hoffman....again)...okay so Hoffman lured (no, no, no forgot the one legged Dr. Gordon killed him)...alright, so the one legged Doc lures Yelich down there under false pretenses (wait, why would Yelich ever be lured down into a trap by a one-legged doctor, that's just dumb)....okay, so let's back it up a little for something more believable....okay, so the unborn baby that apparently died in Kramer's wives womb actually survived unbeknownst to either of them and she grows up to become none other than celebrity supermodel Kate Upton (!!!)...well anyway, she lures Yelich down there under the pretenses that they would model in the nude together with the possibility of sex afterwards. Well, the photos are taken by someone dressed up as the jigsaw doll...he thinks it's strange but hey, he might get laid so why not....that's when you hear Tobin Bells voice...but isn't he dead? Of course he is but he has an endless supply of disciples who were all written leaders to kill so and so, somehow knowing that this guy would kill that girl, that girl kill this guy even after his death. Well, that's when the jigsaw doll costume is lifted up and a tall man is revealed, speaking with one of those voice changers on his neck to mimic Tobin's voice....who is it that is revealed you ask? Yup, Justin Verlander! That is when a bunch of sexual torture devices are revealed and JV creeps up behind Yelich and......

You'll just have to wait until Saw IX is released to find out!
    I was the one guy who was excited to see where the series was going after Saw 7, but then it got cancelled (and when it returned they changed the story) the 2 guys in the masks with the doctor were supposed to be these 2.

....but your story might even be better!!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Yadi with two bombs tonight.

And now it’s raining inside Miller Park.
    He is going to carry that team on his back to the playoffs.

...then maybe need some back surgery from all the carrying he was forced to do over the last few years.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as much as I'm, uh, enjoying the pillow talk about Yelich and Verlander, I'm much more fascinated that 8 Saw movies exist. And a 9th one coming. Ye gods.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    So as much as I'm, uh, enjoying the pillow talk about Yelich and Verlander, I'm much more fascinated that 8 Saw movies exist. And a 9th one coming. Ye gods.
    I'm not sure it should even count as a Saw film, its a Chris Rock reboot and that guy is garbage. He did a "reboot" of Death At A Funeral only 2 or so years after the real one came out and it was just the worst.

You know you suck when the low bar of a Saw film cannot be reached.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris Rock in a Saw movie? Ah. Well. Last I knew he was really funny, but now that I think about it I haven't heard anything from him in years. Maybe he got Eddie Murphy syndrome. But maybe there is hope for Eddie, he is starring in a movie about the great Rudy Ray Moore that I can't wait to see...
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!