User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post

6 inches this side or that side, I'd have been out of the strike zone.

If you starting swinging at baseballs with your dick you're at risk of getting a Mitch Haniger style injury..... again!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owwww. Not funny. Out of bounds. Night crew be damned. My nutz started aching just thinking about that. Bad times JV, bad times.

I made a new NC thread for September just now. Complete with ravings of a lunatic. Post away you wierdos.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mister JV has a no-hitter going into the 9th inning!!!! I so wanna see this happen...

8 IP, 0 ER, 0 H, 1 BB, 13 K
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now the Astros just need to score a run so JV can be credited with the no-hitter if he goes 9 no-hit innings
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    So....pitching. If you step back and think about it, that is one hell of a way to make a living. Of course a good living, should you make it to the bigs, but still a strange occupation. And if you're toiling away in the minors, where a vast majority of ballplayers exist and never rise above, then lemme tell ya....drugs start to sound pretty good. Seriously. D2R I don't know your past, only the stories you've shared here, but can you grok what I'm talking about?

From my side, here's where I come down. I know myself pretty well, and regardless of whatever I've accomplished in my life so far, I know that 6 inches this side or that side, I'd have been out of the strike zone. Not even well enough to post on this message board. Not nearly enough to assemble the best Alomar card collection in the world. Ahem, cough, maybe I'm getting off track.

But you get my point. So for some 20-something kid - a rock star pitcher no less - to fall prey to drugs. Well, I get it. I don't mean to make light of it, but I do understand how it can happen. Rest in peace son. I mean that. But I also feel at a deep level how this happened, and I just get it. It does suck though, seriously, because from all accounts he was a good guy and people loved him.
    I can totally understand anyone getting hooked on drugs. Becoming a pitcher at the major league level would be the most difficult position to actually achieve. I mean even if your defense sucks, having major league caliber offense is enough to get yourself drafted...or vice versa.

I dunno, it seems like a lot of pitchers have that thrill seeking personality that may make them prone to getting high on the down low but really, anyone is vulnerable...some just more than others.

We don't know if Skaggs was an addict or just trying to have a good time. I mean fentanyl is no joke...very, very easy to OD. And mixing it with oxy and alcohol? Recipe for death. But I ain't judging, I've combined drugs that are just as deadly before...I was just lucky.

But I dunnp, generally only seasoned opioid addicts mess around with fentanyl, unless it was sold as fake pain killers...

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more out to go!!!!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd career no-hitter for Verlander!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JV is gonna lay the pipe down on Kate the moment he gets back home!!!!!!

Major league sex baby

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    JV is gonna lay the pipe down on Kate the moment he gets back home!!!!!!

Major league sex baby
    Middleton ? Too bad she's taken. She's hot !
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Middleton ? Too bad she's taken. She's hot !
    I am very aroused.....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I was correct, there was a scene where a man faints and falls on another mans bare ass.... needless to say I am done with that fcking movie.

good to see you man, whats new?
    Nothing at all. Just taking things minutes and hours at a time, It's only way I can get through the day sometimes. This place helps a lot !
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on man. I like this place too.

Could do with a few less mental images of men falling on other mens' bare asses though. #ThanksHaste. #StickToCardsOrChess

Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Nothing at all. Just taking things minutes and hours at a time, It's only way I can get through the day sometimes. This place helps a lot !
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617