Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] I might need a break from shilling Rick Porcello's trash performances, can you fill in for me for about a month? :grouphug:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
[MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] I might need a break from shilling Rick Porcello's trash performances, can you fill in for me for about a month? :grouphug:

Speaking of trash performances, thanks a lot for Mike Leaking.

People keep asking why I still have him on my fantasy team and I can't think of an answer that makes sense. Fortunately I also have Ryu who is facing off with Leaking. One of them has Leaked 8 runs via 10 hits & 4 home runs while the other has 7 innings of shutout ball. I'll let you guess which is which. I'll give you a hint...one of them rhymes with $hit's creek, which is currently where they are headed.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of trash performances, thanks a lot for Mike Leaking.

No problem :lol:

I will pass down my Mike Leake shill techniques:

1. He throws strikes
Whenever Leake allows a 472 foot homer remind everyone how good of a strike thrower he is. "would you rather him walks guys?" you could say.

2. 5 pitch mix

Constantly mention how many pitches are in his arsenal. (even if they end up over the fence) You could also add that he puts the "ARSE" in arsenal.

3.Freake a Leake
Spam this pun constantly, because it will keep you sane. Good luck.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Get the f outta here. I always pictured you as clean cut and upright and respectable. Not a gum sitter! Just goes to show you. It's always the quiet ones.

My buddy Cedric is not a real talker but every now and I get a glimpse into how his mind works and it totally wrecks me. We were in a 7-11 and he saw a bottle of this "Muscle Milk" garbage in the cooler. As casual as could be he goes "Is that what you get when you milk your muscle?" I laughed so hard I think my liver came out of my nose.

I've often thought I could have been the best actor of our generation, I do project an upright and respectable image, especially at work, retail and the public and all that noise, most people have no idea how bizarre it gets in my head. If people could hear what was happening in my head maybe only 3% of people wouldn't be punching or slapping me at every given second of the day.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
cdc

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
By the way, I'm two cards away from completing the 28-card rainbow of 2019 Prizm. A thoroughly stupid quest, but one that peaked my interest for some reason. For the sheer absurdity of it. I'm not gonna say which two I'm missing for fear of sleazy sellers trawling message boards like this, but they're not necessarily the rarest ones. These cards have just kinda dried up a bit lately. But I will persevere. At some point I will probably make a post with individual photos and critiques of ALL 28 VERSIONS. I know you all are just atwitter with anticipation already.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
By the way, I'm two cards away from completing the 28-card rainbow of 2019 Prizm. A thoroughly stupid quest, but one that peaked my interest for some reason. For the sheer absurdity of it. I'm not gonna say which two I'm missing for fear of sleazy sellers trawling message boards like this, but they're not necessarily the rarest ones. These cards have just kinda dried up a bit lately. But I will persevere. At some point I will probably make a post with individual photos and critiques of ALL 28 VERSIONS. I know you all are just atwitter with anticipation already.

It reminds me of the Chappelle Show skit where he is getting his haircut and they hear on the news he is rich.... then charge him some absurd price. :ugeek:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Just home from having a few barley pops following an amazingly successful city meeting. A dim, witless, wrong-headed development project just took a 180 degree turn in the space of an hour, and I had a little to do with it. It's amazing what the loud voices of some residents can do. Sometimes that is. Sometimes. But when it happens, it feels good.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I've often thought I could have been the best actor of our generation, I do project an upright and respectable image, especially at work, retail and the public and all that noise, most people have no idea how bizarre it gets in my head. If people could hear what was happening in my head maybe only 3% of people wouldn't be punching or slapping me at every given second of the day.

I think this could apply to a few of us in this thread. :lol:

The new announcer ratings are out, most of it makes sense:

https://awfulannouncing.com/mlb/your-2019-local-mlb-announcer-rankings.html

Oh man, truer words never spoken. I'd be shipped out of town on a fast train if people could hear my thoughts.

Who says they can't? About 15 years ago my neighbor back in AZ knew everything I was thinking...in fact he was able to communicate with me through my walls in my upstairs bedroom. I know, it doesn't make sense but I'll tell you the same thing I told my doctor at the psychiatric ward....telekinesis, obviously.

Every single day the clever bastard was looking for ways to stitch me up for murder. He was planning to kill my parents but in a convoluted way where it would look like I did it. He revealed very few details and I had no idea when he planned to do it so I had to stay up all day and night peaking through my blinds or camping out in the backyard...in fact I even purchased a bunch of spy material and recording devices so I'd have evidence in case he succeeded in his frame job. I thought I had the silly bugger for a sec cuz I had recorded everything he told me one night. Immediately I replayed everything I recorded to my parents. There was nothing there....I felt like such a fool because the obvious explanation was that we were somehow telekinetically linked to each other so of course there would be nothing on the recording. That's around the time my folks felt I was unwell and needed some time at "the funny house", as they called it. Now, they were obviously nuts because there was nothing funny about this place, at least not "ha, ha" funny. Everyone around me was a nutjob I tell ya.

Honestly, I'm glad I'm not crazy like you folks. My parents could have been killed if it weren't for my due diligence in taking these threats from my neighbor seriously and not disbelieving in something as serious as telekinetic power.

btw.....what's a "red flag"?

Members online

Latest posts