Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am catching up on Mario's blog, haven't been there in a while and I see he is laying the smackdown on the usual suspects.

https://completist.wordpress.com/

All three are hot as hell. I'm gonna need some alone time now.

Here are some that will really make you go wild! :)
569Garbodor.png

613px-476Probopass.png

74-featured-image.jpg

Stunky.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Haha! Patrick and Tanner. Love those guys. But not quite in the same way I love them pokemons. Which reminds me of a joke. Know what you call a Jamaican proctologist? The Pok-e Mon

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
sexually attracted to when on meds:

113.png

sexually attracted to when off meds:

609.png

sexually attracted to when off meds plus high:

679.png

I am catching up on Mario's blog, haven't been there in a while and I see he is laying the smackdown on the usual suspects.

https://completist.wordpress.com/

Here are some that will really make you go wild! :)
569Garbodor.png

613px-476Probopass.png

74-featured-image.jpg

Stunky.jpg

I'm sexually attracted to all pokemon, on or off meds, sober or intoxicated. There is actually a psychiatric terminology for it...pokephilia I believe it is and no, it shouldn't be a crime. The heart wants what the heart wants. How could love be a crime?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey Night Crew denziens. Check in. I know you're not up to anything more than I am, which is sitting on my couch surfing the net. Because it's not possible for anyone to lead a more interesting life than me. So chime in and let us know what for.

The highlight of my loserdom is the 26 card parallel run of 2019 Prizm. Still missing two, but 26/28 ain't bad. I have them spread out on my dining room table and look at them every time I walk by. Unbelievable and strangely fascinating. I'm glad I went for the rainbow, would love to complete it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I see in the break forum they are selling spots in a 2000 Tek. . . . in case you're wanting to finish your run of that set by finding Pukerat Pineapple and Obtuse Opal.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am also having a boring Fri night, slapping some people around some speed chess games and looking at books n stuff.... there was also a 3rd thing I was doing but I forgot, so I guess the new 3rd thing is trying to remember what the fck I was doing... :confused:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Sounds like that 3rd thing was drinking my friend!

I am also having a boring Fri night, slapping some people around some speed chess games and looking at books n stuff.... there was also a 3rd thing I was doing but I forgot, so I guess the new 3rd thing is trying to remember what the fck I was doing... :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Do you guys remember the game "Starsiege Tribes" from back in the day? The teams were always Smokers and Drinkers. . . idk why but that popped into my head earlier today after about 20 years.

I always played on the Drinkers.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I haven't drank since last Oct/Nov or so. . . it got to a point where I wouldn't have much and would strangely feel like sht the next day, I decided to just preserve my liver if that's the reason for a possible problem.

Now, there is a type of tea I enjoy that cannot be named.. (lets call it Lord Voldemorts Funtime Tea) I should have another batch of that ready soon. :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So are we going to talk about the baseball fan who died from Taco Bell? I think everyone knows where I stand on this, what say you?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Good for you on laying off the sauce. Seriously. Now what's in that tea...?

I haven't drank since last Oct/Nov or so. . . it got to a point where I wouldn't have much and would strangely feel like sht the next day, I decided to just preserve my liver if that's the reason for a possible problem.

Now, there is a type of tea I enjoy that cannot be named.. (lets call it Lord Voldemorts Funtime Tea) I should have another batch of that ready soon. :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Vlad Jr left the game today with knee injury when he apparently tried to pull a Jeter and run in front of someone else's ball. :confused: His defense is really bad but the cannon arm should be fine in OF.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Vlad Jr left the game today with knee injury when he apparently tried to pull a Jeter and run in front of someone else's ball. :confused: His defense is really bad but the cannon arm should be fine in OF.

Acuna was benched for admiring what he thought was a home run but fell short. Had he been hustling he could have been on third, instead it was just a lazy single. Then he got caught stealing.

Jeez, kids these days I tell ya...back when I was a teenager we had this thing called AOL where we had to use a phone line to get on and then literally wait minutes just to get onto the internet. And cell phones? No internet...not texting...we had to actually talk to people, like in real life you know? Kids just don't know how easy they have it!

Members online

Latest posts