Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I haven't drank since last Oct/Nov or so. . . it got to a point where I wouldn't have much and would strangely feel like sht the next day, I decided to just preserve my liver if that's the reason for a possible problem.

Now, there is a type of tea I enjoy that cannot be named.. (lets call it Lord Voldemorts Funtime Tea) I should have another batch of that ready soon. :p

If it's tea you're after....go pick up some kratom while it's still legal! It tastes like dog $hit but totally worth it

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Jeez, kids these days I tell ya...back when I was a teenager we had this thing called AOL where we had to use a phone line to get on and then literally wait minutes just to get onto the internet. And cell phones? No internet...not texting...we had to actually talk to people, like in real life you know? Kids just don't know how easy they have it!

Kids these days.... waaay back in my day there was only 200ish Pokemon to fap-city with, now there are thousands. :|

It tastes like dog $hit but totally worth it

This might be not the right marketing campaign to sell me the product... :lol:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hear hear!

And, GET OFF MY LAWN. All of you. I'm not even joking. There's the sidewalk people. It was built juuuuust for you, so stay the hell on it.

Acuna was benched for admiring what he thought was a home run but fell short. Had he been hustling he could have been on third, instead it was just a lazy single. Then he got caught stealing.

Jeez, kids these days I tell ya...back when I was a teenager we had this thing called AOL where we had to use a phone line to get on and then literally wait minutes just to get onto the internet. And cell phones? No internet...not texting...we had to actually talk to people, like in real life you know? Kids just don't know how easy they have it!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hear hear!

And, GET OFF MY LAWN. All of you. I'm not even joking. There's the sidewalk people. It was built juuuuust for you, so stay the hell on it.

Maybe you could turn to the Get Off My Lawn expert [MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] ... ? He could help you with some wicked Saw style traps. :twisted:

vlcsnap-03433.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hah, yeah. Maybe that's what I need. But somehow he doesn't seem like that kind of guy.

I suppose I could just plant poison ivy and cholla cactus along the sidewalk instead.

So what's up this fine evening?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
How all you fine gentlemen doing this evening? Last couple days were hellish...withdrawals blow...pharmacy fu**ed up my prescription. Finally got it filled and I'm back in action! Did I miss any pertinent events involving the Night Crew while I was tossing and turning in bed?

JV struck out his 6th batter of the night and is now just short 60 strikeouts from reaching the 3,000K milestone!!! Everyone give JVHaste(MODE) a round of applause! Leader of the Night Crew...and future MLB HOF'er!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
And that would be JV's seventh straight start with double digit strikeouts!!

9 IP, 2 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 11 K

Two hit complete game...unfortunately both hits were home runs and Verlander only has one run of support tonight so unless the Astros go into BALLA MODE in the 9th, he'll end up with a lose.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
In those last seven starts he has struck out 79, walked 6 & given up 9 runs thru 49 IP....every single run he's given up has been due to the long ball.

That's literally the only way one can do damage against him. He has the best H/9 rate (5.7) in the majors & one of the lowest BB/9 rates (1.7) which means he allows the fewest runners to reach base in all of baseball, evident by his major league leading WHIP (0.82). His SO/BB rate (7.03) is tops in the AL and he leads the majors with 239 strikeouts so very little contact is made against him. HOWEVER, he's given up more home runs than anyone in the AL. If every home run he gave up this year was a solo shot, they'd be responsible for over 60% of the runs he's given up! I'd venture to guess somewhere between 80-90% of the runs he's given up this year were via a home run.

Conclusion: Dingers & long dongs are JV's kryptonite. Ironic, considering he's got a long **** right between his legs.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Meanwhile, Mike keeps Leaking in the desert...keeps f**king me in fantasy baseball, maybe it's time to finally drop the hammer on him.

Just how bad has he been? Well, he's gone 21.1 IP & given up 20 earned runs off 37 hits & 9 home runs.......nuff said. He's struck out as many batters as home runs he's given up..nine. He's pretty much given up a home run per every other inning pitched

This guy will not reach 3,000 strikeouts

Members online

Latest posts