Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Ok, here is what happened....

1. They made the plans for Saw 7 and 8 at the same time Saw 6 was being made, a trilogy of sorts.
2. The doctor guy (also in Princess Bride movie btw) was done suing them and agreed to be in 7+8. :lol:
3. Saw 6 comes out and its much better than Saw 4 or 5 (terrible movies) but Paranormal Activities came out that month too so it didn't make $$$
4. They say "fck it, if we cant make $ off this sht lets just merge most of 7 and 8 into one movie".
5. Then they leave the finish open-ended just in case they came back for another, where Hoffman would have escaped.

LOL, well that's Saw for you! Always "hacking" open it's "insides" and "body" of work just to see what's inside, ignoring the "gooey" good parts and "sewing" it closed with a remote detonated bomb.

Then they just blow it up cuz, hey why not, it's a torture flick after all.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Must have missed Tower Heist. There were many years where I don't think I saw one new movie.

Chris Rock did have one excellent scene in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgHcYxKjwVE

The other guys reaction is what makes the scene good for me.... but yeah, I will give you that one, Chris Rock was in a good scene . . . 31 years ago. ;)

You would like Tower Heist, a fun light heist movie.

LOL, well that's Saw for you! Always "hacking" open it's "insides" and "body" of work just to see what's inside, ignoring the "gooey" good parts and "sewing" it closed with a remote detonated bomb.

Then they just blow it up cuz, hey why not, it's a torture flick after all.

Yep, they love torturing their fans with bad overacting and plot twists that is nonsense. :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
BJ Penn got knocked down in another pathetic drunk street fight, and the internet reacted:

kxyvr63dxupfeqp6ssd1.jpg

b-j-penn-tells-shirtless-guy-to-punch-him-gets-knocke-1837672409

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm just anxiously awaiting the release of Saw: Your Balls Are Mine (A **** Parody) featuring Alexis Texas as the Dicksaw Filler and some shemale **** star as her transgender lover Jill Tuckjob

Jill Tuckjob... . LOL :lol:

Jill Tuck was the worst actress imaginable.... she even admitted the only reason she got the job was she fcked the producer (or director, cant remember)

Speaking of torture, I assume Mike Leake is in this film?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Jill Tuckjob... . LOL :lol:

Jill Tuck was the worst actress imaginable.... she even admitted the only reason she got the job was she fcked the producer (or director, cant remember)

Speaking of torture, I assume Mike Leake is in this film?

When she can no longer find work she'll claim rape, settle in a lawsuit then join #metoo

And I really hope she doesn't because I feel the only person(s) being ***** in this situation is the audience of her performance.

Yes, you can expect Mike Leake to be in the film under the pseudonym "Pipe Leake" Cliff notes: He may never get a strikeout but he never strikes out with the ladies....unfortunately for him this little lady happened to be the Dicksaw killer. When he awakens after having his drink spiked, Pipe Leake awakens with a **** ring around his genitals...but this is no ordinary **** ring...if he is unable to find the key to the lock a contraption in the **** ring will slice shut, leaving Pipe Leake a very leaky boy indeed. The key is hidden within one of these 30 post op shemale snatches and he has a feast awaiting him. Will he be able to overcome his homophobia and eat up for that key? Or will he become a shemale himself?

Last edited:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
When she can no longer find work she'll claim rape, settle in a lawsuit then join #metoo

And I really hope she doesn't because I feel the only person(s) being ***** in this situation is the audience of her performance.

Yes, you can expect Mike Leake to be in the film under the pseudonym "Pipe Leake" Cliff notes: He may never get a strikeout but he never strikes out with the ladies....unfortunately for him this little lady happened to be the Dicksaw killer. When he awakens after having his drink spiked, Pipe Leake awakens with a **** ring around his genitals...but this is no ordinary **** ring...if he is unable to find the key to the lock a contraption in the **** ring will slice shut, leaving Pipe Leake a very leaky boy indeed. The key is hidden within one of these 30 post op shemale snatches and he has a feast awaiting him. Will he be able to overcome his homophobia and eat up for that key? Or will he become a shemale himself?

Umm..wow

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Hey now, our resident psychologist [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION] gave me a clean bill of health, he told me I was as fit as a fiddler in the head department :D

At least he told me he was a psychologist....or was it gynecologist? I keep getting the two mixed up.

Or something that ends with ologist. :-?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Nope. Now I don't want to.

I have a feeling someone in the Get Off My Lawn Club would like many of the scenes .... a lot of useless whiney people get splattered. :twisted:

Most of the reviews I have read about the latest Saw movie (only one I haven't seen yet) compare it to torture ****....lite on the **** side, hard on the torture (both the scenes and the acting)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I'll still end up watching it if it ever hits HBO/cinemax/etc or streams on Netflix/Amazon Prime cuz it's free so why not.

Interesting tidbit from wiki about Jigsaw (the most recent)

Filming began in November 2016, with post-production following in January. The film was released in the United States on October 27, 2017. Jigsaw received mostly unfavorable reviews from critics but was a commercial success, grossing $103 million worldwide against a $10 million budget.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'll still end up watching it if it ever hits HBO/cinemax/etc or streams on Netflix/Amazon Prime cuz it's free so why not.

Interesting tidbit from wiki about Jigsaw (the most recent)

Filming began in November 2016, with post-production following in January. The film was released in the United States on October 27, 2017. Jigsaw received mostly unfavorable reviews from critics but was a commercial success, grossing $103 million worldwide against a $10 million budget.

Yeah they got great returns off that, probably because it was the first one released in a while... it was decent as long as you don't mind the PG traps.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Yes, that I would like to see.:cool:

No less than 10 severed limbs per film....except for the first one, only one limb gets severed...in the world of torture flicks like Saw, Hostel, Turistas etc. it would be rated G

Speaking of films that are not for the faint of heart....anyone ever watch the Human Centipede?? :grouphug:

Please tell me you have JVHaste! And if not....boy have I got a movie to put on your "nasty senseless torture movies to watch list" :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts