Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time at Target Field

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First Time at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cleveland View Post
    Tony O's Cuban is one of my favorites because it's a good filler upper. I eat one with the little bag of chips that comes with, and I'm good for the rest of the game! You can bring in your own food so my usual carry ins are some carmel corn or M&Ms to munch on. You can bring in a sealed bottle of water and refill it anywhere, so I do that every time, even if I buy a drink. They have recently changed their bag rules, so check online before you go. There are little pocket guides to the food in the stadium (like a pocket schedule) that tells you about the different foods and where to find them. A good reference to or a first timer.

When I go to new stadiums, I aleats walk around a lot. Try to go as high up as I can, take some pics, try to get as close as I can before I get chased out! There's memorabilia in a lot of areas--mostly between third and home on the second level--to see and Bat And Barrell is a good museum of its own, too.

There's always a ton of things to do see and eat in the Twin Cities. How long will you be in town?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    You can bring in your own food to the ballpark?! Is this normal among stadiums these days in MLB? I need to get out more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjere View Post
    You can bring in your own food to the ballpark?! Is this normal among stadiums these days in MLB? I need to get out more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Minnesota Twins permit guests to bring food into Target Field as long as items are consumed in the general seating areas. Outside food cannot be brought into any restaurant, club lounge or suite. Food containers must be soft-sided and fit under a guest's seat.
    MLB.com › twins › ballpark › guide
    Target Field Information Guide | Minnesota Twins - MLB.com
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12