Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 8/9********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Great time in Hickory last night, visiting with Barry, looking for balls and watching the game!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
comment was made someone was going looking for the TWO PEOPLE i didn't talk to at stadium . Plus they almost got hit by a batting practice HR

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
comment was made someone was going looking for the TWO PEOPLE i didn't talk to at stadium . Plus they almost got hit by a batting practice HR

YES, I did find two people who Barry didn't know.....they came to the game on a whim, visiting from Oregon!!! I did have a ball come close while we were standing at the outfield gate.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
gave away four batting practice baseballs to small kids --- told parents NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKE WINDOWS ---- gets them laughing . make kids put hands out like to catch baseball -drop in hands .n Time for a nap - it will be hot today selling - even in shade .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all!!! Our companies website has been down for 4 hours. Can't do any work. Probably going to have to work late and maybe tomorrow to catch up when it comes back.

With all the people visiting Hickory, NC I think we need to have a Freedom Cardboard meet up there sometime. Barry can be overwhelmed with Gypsies.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all!!! Our companies website has been down for 4 hours. Can't do any work. Probably going to have to work late and maybe tomorrow to catch up when it comes back.

With all the people visiting Hickory, NC I think we need to have a Freedom Cardboard meet up there sometime. Barry can be overwhelmed with Gypsies.

Great idea!!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I 've had about twenty from a private board group before . mid/late season i normally have tickets . I'll trade a ticket for a 3200 count box of cards LOL. First 20 get a game used baseball ------- even get ONE to throw out first pitch.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I 've had about twenty from a private board group before . mid/late season i normally have tickets . I'll trade a ticket for a 3200 count box of cards LOL. First 20 get a game used baseball ------- even get ONE to throw out first pitch.

I assume you mean great cards right?

And don't you already have like 100K cards?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
not really on cards i donate to local elementary schools / packs to small kids at stadium. Had close to ONE MILLION

Members online