User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FEDOR

FEDOR

[center:ag8c8zhu]I really don't think this guy is human.

[youtube:ag8c8zhu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVYtFBRtrE[/youtube:ag8c8zhu][/center:ag8c8zhu]

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Fedor

I got to see Fedor VS Crocop 2 years ago live in Japan. It was the most intense event I have EVER been to.

There is no one out there who stands a chance against him right now. He is gonna murder Andre in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hope
    I got to see Fedor VS Crocop 2 years ago live in Japan. It was the most intense event I have EVER been to.

There is no one out there who stands a chance against him right now. He is gonna murder Andre in February.

I don't think there could be anything truer said about anything MMA right now.

Ty, you on Sherdog?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Sam Banks]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ty Hope":z39bq1zp

Ty, you on Sherdog?[/quote:z39bq1zp]

Yup, been there for 5 years now. I'm T. Hope over there.

[quote=Ty Hope][quote="Sam Banks":115wjawj]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ty Hope":115wjawj

Ty, you on Sherdog?[/quote:115wjawj]

Yup, been there for 5 years now. I'm T. Hope over there.[/quote:115wjawj]

I've been on there a few months now. Great site. Same username over there.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, its the best mma forum out there. Lots of idiots over there, but still some good threads.

Yeah, its the best mma forum out there. Lots of idiots over there, but still some good threads.

Yeah, a lot of idiots, and a TON of double, triple and quad posts right in a row. Still haven't figured out what's up with that. I make most of my posts in the Wasteland, which I have found doesn't add to my total post count for some reason.

premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO,

Fedor is unbeatable by any fighter right now in ANY league...amateur or pro. (now, im not naive enough to say he can never be beaten by anybody, because anything can happen)

The sambo training he has is untouchable, and because of the closeness of sambo (offense) and krav maga (defense) he is protected on both sides.

The guy trains the Russian special forces! If you ever watch Human Weapon, he was on the Sambo episode and is shown training a student, and the Special ops.

He has the speed, and mental knowledge required to keep up with anybody and his mind game is second to none.

Watch how he dismantled silvia. Watch how he knew what his next moves were going to be. He stood over tim for a good 3 seconds before rolling him into the rear naked.

Fedor isnt just a legacy, hes a legend who is more than likely going to be called the greatest MMA (and ill go as far as to say the best prize and overall skilled fighter ever) fighter ever. 28-1 doesnt happen on accident, and he has beaten at least 10 main event caliber people, including the current UFC HW Champion twice.

The only man who can match his hand to hand combat skills is Avi Arad.

The biggest threat to him would be Anderson Silva if they were to ever meet.

Fedor = greatest ever

Quote Originally Posted by HPC
    including the current UFC HW Champion twice.
    Damn, he's fought Couture TWICE and we all didn't know about it??

Just kidding. I know what you mean. And I agree with everything you said.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree,He is a freak of nature.He jogs like 8 miles a day and he Sambo is better then anybody by far.He going to CRUSH A.A. in Feb.Also HPC got to disagree about Anderson Silva,Fedor would eat him for lunch.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/93363224@N05/

As of July 20,2010 [I WONT use Paypal Gift Option for any reason!]

premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say Anderson because of the BJJ aspect he holds.

BJJ is a big opponent to the sambo/krav game.

He is also super quick and flexible enough to where he should be able to withstand and match fedors movements.

Plus, if they fought at current divisions in a superfight, Anderson would be almost 40lbs lighter than Fedor, who sits at 230-235

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is also super quick and flexible enough to where he should be able to withstand and match fedors movements.

Plus, if they fought at current divisions in a superfight, Anderson would be almost 40lbs lighter than Fedor, who sits at 230-235
    BJJ a weapon against Fedor?? Well, we all saw how well it worked for Nogeira...twice. lol

A fight with Anderson is never going to happen. Fedor's only competition right now is Josh Barnett IMO. Unfortunetely, Josh recently said that he has no plans to fight Fedor.

A fight with Anderson is never going to happen. Fedor's only competition right now is Josh Barnett IMO. Unfortunetely, Josh recently said that he has no plans to fight Fedor.

Yeah, what was his excuse, because they were too good of friends or something like that? What a cop out.

premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BJJ a weapon against Fedor?? Well, we all saw how well it worked for Nogeira...twice. lol

Rodrigo is also about 45-50lbs heavier than Anderson, and that shakes his ability to move as quick as him. Thats my arguement for Anderson (and im not even really a fan)

Idk about Barnett, he looked outta shape at Affliction to me, but, I havent seen him compete alot.

I actually wouldnt mind a Congo/Fedor fight, although, im sure Fedor would win.

Wow...it seems weird saying that I cannot think of one man who can beat Fedor.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anderson could never stand with Fedor and he sure as hell wouldn't sub him.

Fedor VS Congo would end in a Fedor submission within 2 minutes.

Josh and Fedor are friends, but I honestly don't think that is the only reason. I have a feeling negotiations fell flat over money. No source, just a feeling I have.

The only other fight out there is Randy, but again Fedor by domination.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast