Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 8/13********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
From my visit to Hickory and a visit with [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] on 8/8/19:

And for visiting Charleston:
Stickers, in order, are: Keegan Curtis, Ryan Lidge, Brandon Lockridge, Welfrin Mateo & Eduardo Navas

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Stuck around for wheat harvest last night. Had one truck after 5 and it didn't show up until 7:30. This is dragging on way too long.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Hey dano7,

How do those old logos hold the autos? I have a couple Astros ones I kept to try it on...

And how did Breaux look up close?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all!

Hey dano7,

How do those old logos hold the autos? I have a couple Astros ones I kept to try it on...

And how did Breaux look up close?
I have been using the stickers for players who I don't have cards of, instead of buying a lot of minor league sets. They have done great and seem to have on issues. The card shows Breaux accurately! I actually recognized him off the card as he was walking in with a coach, but not in full uniform. Once I called him over, others had him sign, also. Appears to be more 5'11'' to 6', instead of the 8'1' listed on the card. Was friendly and laughed when I told him that injury wise that he'd fit right in with the major league club this year!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Might have found my little guy's Festivus present. Carson Wentz paint print with big auto for about 1/2 of retail...

Members online