Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Fantasy Football...who wants to get something together?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
IN FOR SURE:

1. [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] ...............Team Gwynn545
2. [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] .................Team GT2590
3. [MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION] ......................The Great Chefs
4. [MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION] .........The Pen is Mightier
5. [MENTION=2671]aarne13[/MENTION]. . .......................Team mccoullough jr
6. [MENTION=5592]jszczech[/MENTION] ...............Minnesota Wrecking Crew
7. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] ...............The Beers
8. [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION]

Possibly, looking into time conflict
9. @Game****fanatic .........TX Vindicators 3

10. ????? Could be you!

Looks like one opening left!!! DM me if you want to join our free league! First come, first served!

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
New guy here :p
Maybe we could submit cards for prizes and if you choose not to submit than you are not eligible for winnings. So if for example the 3rd place winner doesn't submit the 3rd place prize would go to the 4th place finisher.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
New guy here :p
Maybe we could submit cards for prizes and if you choose not to submit than you are not eligible for winnings. So if for example the 3rd place winner doesn't submit the 3rd place prize would go to the 4th place finisher.

I'd rather just let it be that you send in cards if you can, if not, you're still in.

GC's had a hard run lately and there might be some in same tough spot...

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Ok so who is in for prizes and who is not. I want to be in it to actually try and win and not play for nothing so if you want to submit type what you will send and have it in so we actually have something at the end of the year for 1st, 2nd and 3rd which is a consolation prize for the 3rd vs 4th place team week 16. Let’s not have to chase anyone down because we are all in this, we are adults so let’s get prizes to the commish by week 2. Sound good?

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i'd rather not play if it requires an entry fee or in a league in which some members are able to win prizes while others are just along for the ride....i guess i'm out for this year....

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I think that (like last year) it’s a free league 1st and foremost, and if someone(s) wants to put up prizes, then that’s just a bonus. If there are prizes this year, I feel they’ll go to 1st 2nd 3rd regardless. No stress, I just like fantasy football with people I “know”, and who will make all attempts to win every week until the end.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think that (like last year) it’s a free league 1st and foremost, and if someone(s) wants to put up prizes, then that’s just a bonus. If there are prizes this year, I feel they’ll go to 1st 2nd 3rd regardless. No stress, I just like fantasy football with people I “know”, and who will make all attempts to win every week until the end.

Agreed!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Hey guys,

Room for one more?

If so, happy to offer a bonus prize for the two highest single week scores each month (Sept-Dec).

Please just send me a PM with the signup details if there’s room.

Thanks!

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country

ok....just let me know for sure then.....my own league jut had to have its draft postponed until tomorrow or tuesday so i am at least available , but don't want to be "that guy" with regard to the entry free/prize issue....

also , if i am still in , could you repost the link to the league here....i can't seem to find it now...

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
It would be nice if we knew we had something to play for pertaining to prizes for 5 months of playing rather than nothing. At least last year we did have prizes. Even little kid leagues play for something....

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
It would be nice if we knew we had something to play for pertaining to prizes for 5 months of playing rather than nothing. At least last year we did have prizes. Even little kid leagues play for something....

As mentioned, I’ll gladly take care of monthly prizes to make things a little more interesting (ie: not have to wait till January for a payoff!).

Here’s what I had in mind:

1. $25 PayPal gift for the highest scoring team each month from September to December
2. $20 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a QB each month (cannot be on the bench)
3. $15 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a RB, WR, or TE each month (cannot be on the bench)
4. $10 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a Defense each month (cannot be on the bench)
5. $5 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a K each month (cannot be on the bench)

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
Contact [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] There may be one spot.

As mentioned, I’ll gladly take care of monthly prizes to make things a little more interesting (ie: not have to wait till January for a payoff!).

Here’s what I had in mind:

1. $25 PayPal gift for the highest scoring team each month from September to December
2. $20 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a QB each month (cannot be on the bench)
3. $15 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a RB, WR, or TE each month (cannot be on the bench)
4. $10 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a Defense each month (cannot be on the bench)
5. $5 “ “ for the single highest scoring week for a K each month (cannot be on the bench)

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I sent invite to [MENTION=1815]chippernate[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] and hopefully one of them can grab that last spot!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Without a full league, the draft postpones. I actually can’t go later tonight, so I hope you guys don’t mind that draft changes to tomorrow, Monday, at 5:15 pacific. That will give [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] time to sign up.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts