Good morning everyone.

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning all. Just found out that Darryl Strawberry will be in a town 54 miles away on Sunday for a Faith Day. I'll be heading that way for our company picnic so I might have to go a little early and see if I could get a ball signed. Only problem is the picnic is at 12 and Faith Day is from 10-2, so I might miss out on a decent opportunity.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning all!
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon at, at work, bleh

Forget the picnic, go see Straw!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon all!

Won't see much of it, but really looking forward to Hamels vs. Nola...

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I like about living in a small town is the sense of community. Sunday evening there was a car accident with 5 people being killed. A mom and two daughters from town were 3 of them. Tonight one of the restaurants is donating 100% of the proceeds from taco sales to the family and tomorrow the donut shop is donating 100% of the proceeds of donut sales to the family as well. I was running some errands for work this morning and a family we know was out front having a bake sale. The kids, who are probably middle school aged, wanted to help raise money and baked all day yesterday. I turn around the block to stop and buy some cookies. I was told everything the kids had made were already gone, but other people in town have been dropping off baked goods for the kids to sell as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Afternoon at, at work, bleh

Forget the picnic, go see Straw!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It's tempting. Only problem is the event is outside for 4 hours and who knows when Strawberry will be there for it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow ! Nice.
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now the jewelry store is doing a raffle for the family, taco John's is donating profits from Monday, the Legion Baseball team and high school softball team are teaming up for a fundraiser on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dfs1963
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon All!

Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    One thing I like about living in a small town is the sense of community. Sunday evening there was a car accident with 5 people being killed. A mom and two daughters from town were 3 of them. Tonight one of the restaurants is donating 100% of the proceeds from taco sales to the family and tomorrow the donut shop is donating 100% of the proceeds of donut sales to the family as well. I was running some errands for work this morning and a family we know was out front having a bake sale. The kids, who are probably middle school aged, wanted to help raise money and baked all day yesterday. I turn around the block to stop and buy some cookies. I was told everything the kids had made were already gone, but other people in town have been dropping off baked goods for the kids to sell as well.
    Sorry to hear about the accident. I live in a rural area and the same things happen here when a local family is in need.
    Dave

Collecting: Amos Otis & Topps Kansas City Royals
    Amos Otis Collection (163/188) 86.7%

Thanks for helping with my player/set collections: magicpapa, Jose Reyes Collector, bouwob, klute14, tpeichel, gt2590 & Show-Me Sports Cards (LCS)

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evening all!

dfs1963
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] playing hooky today or is he spending the day laying out in his newly fenced pool?
    Dave

Thanks for helping with my player/set collections: magicpapa, Jose Reyes Collector, bouwob, klute14, tpeichel, gt2590 & Show-Me Sports Cards (LCS)

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got up at 5:00 am !! Only clock working in bedroom - no lights in bathrooms .Went outside to check breakers and there was a BLACK with WHITE streak on sidewalk STOP __REVERSE ---------- later with daylight basketball still on sidewalk . Check downstairs ONE breaker broke --- go get gloves and breaker = fixed . NO CABLE = call will be Saturday ---NO NO 89 year old MIL in wheelchair TV about all she can do . OH will be there three hours . Replace items TV fixed OOPS forgot NET ---- go get item wait 45 minutes to exchange $#%^&*. Then Daily routine -- just got NET back.

dfs1963
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    got up at 5:00 am !! Only clock working in bedroom - no lights in bathrooms .Went outside to check breakers and there was a BLACK with WHITE streak on sidewalk STOP __REVERSE ---------- later with daylight basketball still on sidewalk . Check downstairs ONE breaker broke --- go get gloves and breaker = fixed . NO CABLE = call will be Saturday ---NO NO 89 year old MIL in wheelchair TV about all she can do . OH will be there three hours . Replace items TV fixed OOPS forgot NET ---- go get item wait 45 minutes to exchange $#%^&*. Then Daily routine -- just got NET back.
    Glad you are retired. Sounds like you don't have time to work!

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Dave

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i do have a doctor appointment in two weeks ---- checking everything but brain .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast