Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 stadium club parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
dont do too much modern but was wondering if anyone can direct me to or know the different variations and approximate runs of those cards...

base
red / ???
black / ???
sepia / ???
b&w / ???
foilboard / 25
members only / 10?
photo proof / ??

im sure im missing some.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Forgot the first day issue.

The members only are 1 per case. In past years I thought they had a print run /7.

I think the first day issue are supposed to have 10 copies.

I think the photographer proof are the hardest. I think odds are 1:576 or something like that.

Also forgot the rainbow gold foil 1/1 parallel

Sent from my SM-G973U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
follow up question here...

are there parallels of the parallels?

ie, do the red foil, black foil, sepia all have photographer’s proof, members only versions as well?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
follow up question here...

are there parallels of the parallels?

ie, do the red foil, black foil, sepia all have photographer’s proof, members only versions as well?

That's next year, and will be an online-only exclusive.

/sarcasm....or is it?

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
of course, theyve already cashed in on the bieber error via the topps now “not justin” cards.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
aha. only pacific cards that i remember were the ‘91 nolan ryan set.

i think the only parallel had the ghost written “dont do drugs” blacklight backs.

exited the hobby for girls, driving, gas money purposes shortly after ‘91, so...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
2000 pacific

Gold (serial-numbered to 199 copies; retail only)
Copper (serial-numbered to 99 copies; Hobby only)
Emerald Green (serial-numbered to 99 copies; 7-11 Jewel Packs only)
Platinum Blue (serial-numbered to 75 copies)
Premier Date (serial-numbered to 37 copies; Hobby only)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
aha. only pacific cards that i remember were the ‘91 nolan ryan set.

i think the only parallel had the ghost written “dont do drugs” blacklight backs.

exited the hobby for girls, driving, gas money purposes shortly after ‘91, so...

They had a Don't Do Drugs parallel?!? L-O-L, I gotta get me some of that! What about a Nancy Reagan Just Say No glow in the dark parallel card?? Those would have been a hit with the kids back in the 80's LOL!

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
They had a Don't Do Drugs parallel?!? L-O-L, I gotta get me some of that! What about a Nancy Reagan Just Say No glow in the dark parallel card?? Those would have been a hit with the kids back in the 80's LOL!

yep. only visible via blacklight. quite the craze when the info initially was released.

they still command decent money these days, but also slip thru the cracks when not titled correctly.

8BB529A1-4CA7-448F-843D-0213DDC034B2.jpeg

Members online